Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Super Mario Maker
Does anyone else have Super Mario Maker?

Post your levels!

I have two published levels. Here's one of them: 2109-0000-0053-8842
I uploaded like 7 levels so far lol. Here's a couple.

Yoshi's Fiery Falls - 8204-0000-0040-3DA9
In this level, Yoshi... Well... Does not have a good day.

Scary and Skinny - 4858-0000-003A-FF3B
When I unlocked the Skinny Mushroom, I wanted to make a level based on it.
[Image: FRimeC6.png]"DOH I MISSED" [Image: FRimeC6.png]
I really want this game. I don't want to make shit levels, either. I want to make developed well thorough level design and intriguing gameplay. Not this:

[Image: 468px-Nwc2015.jpg]
I wish I had this game

I'd make a level where it played darude sandstorm

'cos why not? Tongue
I really bloody want this game
first i need a Wii U
Art Commissions!
Need music for games? (preferably Chiptune 8bit music) I'm available here
3DS friend code - 1607-2766-5470
NNID (for Wii U) - ZeroBox
My DeviantArt ♦ My Youtube ♦ My Music
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Box for this post:
  • DD667, TheJyGuy
This game looks really fun, my mom thinks my brother would love it, so maybe he'll get it and I'll be able to tweak around it a bit.
random Sig
so is this just mario with a level editor
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
(2015-09-21 19:31:31)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote: so is this just mario with a level editor
It's not JUST Mario with a level editor,

It's freaking Mario with a level editor and share system!
random Sig
(2015-09-21 20:04:07)EpicSui Wrote:
(2015-09-21 19:31:31)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote: so is this just mario with a level editor It's not JUST Mario with a level editor, It's freaking Mario with a level editor and share system!
so basically it's mario with a level editor and some very basic functionality required to make the level editor in any way useful. amazing.

also, you don't know how to use quotes.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
Leopard Enthusiast is right. The only thing good about this game is that you can create, share, and play levels.

Aside from that, most everything sucks. The GUI, what the level editor allows you to place, the lack of a search, no multiplayer, etc. etc.
(2015-09-21 20:12:23)Suuper Wrote: Leopard Enthusiast is right. The only thing good about this game is that you can create, share, and play levels.

Aside from that, most everything sucks. The GUI, what the level editor allows you to place, the lack of a search, no multiplayer, etc. etc.
So the only thing that's good about this game is that you can play the game, sweet.

Imo, I hate multiplayer Mario, it gets cluttered as hell, people would be throwing you off the board, you get left behind...

On that note though, one of the best parts about this game is the share system, and you can bash your friends to try to beat your level while you beat theirs.

It is basic, but basic isn't always bad. I don't know why there hasn't been any mario editor by nintendo up until now, but the wii U is the best console to release that concept on.
random Sig
(2015-09-21 20:05:09)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote:
(2015-09-21 20:04:07)EpicSui Wrote:
(2015-09-21 19:31:31)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote: so is this just mario with a level editor It's not JUST Mario with a level editor, It's freaking Mario with a level editor and share system!
so basically it's mario with a level editor and some very basic functionality required to make the level editor in any way useful. amazing.

also, you don't know how to use quotes.

(2015-09-21 20:12:23)Suuper Wrote: Leopard Enthusiast is right. The only thing good about this game is that you can create, share, and play levels.

You pay some money where you get TONS of good possibilities

Millions
maybe even billions
Man, this reminds me of March Of The Mini's level editor. Great times!
[Image: editor+minis.png?token=SYLAtcpJCv%2FgD2pVrew6dvN9jAw%3D]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • LinkNova, Milkmann
(2015-09-21 20:32:30)EpicSui Wrote: On that note though, one of the best parts about this game is the share system, and you can bash your friends to try to beat your level while you beat theirs.

It is basic, but basic isn't always bad. I don't know why there hasn't been any mario editor by nintendo up until now, but the wii U is the best console to release that concept on.

Yes it is very fun to share levels and all. But that doesn't make the "basic" features good.

(2015-09-21 21:21:30)Camer999 Wrote: You pay some money where you get TONS of good possibilities

Millions
maybe even billions

Yes, there is potential for lots of fun levels. Again though, that doesn't make the bad parts (or the limits) good.

If I had expected Nintendo to make a high-quality game I would have been very disappointed. But really, they're just trying to make it good enough to sell.
(2015-09-21 22:21:24)Suuper Wrote:
(2015-09-21 20:32:30)EpicSui Wrote: On that note though, one of the best parts about this game is the share system, and you can bash your friends to try to beat your level while you beat theirs.

Yes it is very fun to share levels and all. But that doesn't make the "basic" features good.

(2015-09-21 21:21:30)Camer999 Wrote: You pay some money where you get TONS of good possibilities

Millions
maybe even billions

Yes, there is potential for lots of fun levels. Again though, that doesn't make the bad parts (or the limits) good.

If I had expected Nintendo to make a high-quality game I would have been very disappointed. But really, they're just trying to make it good enough to sell.

So basically you don't like Nintendo because other consoles/pcs offer top notch experience via much bigger, better games where Nintendo is only has sub-par quality.

That's very reasonable, Mario Maker can't meet the expectations of other games made by it's competitors. I do hope they fix themselves for limiting themselves so much.
Unless it's Xenoblade Chronicles X <3 but that game is by MonolythSoft

However, I'm gonna play it because it's fun, and I can't wait to play some of my peer's creations.
random Sig
(2015-09-21 22:41:54)EpicSui Wrote: So basically you don't like Nintendo because other consoles/pcs offer top notch experience via much bigger, better games where Nintendo is only has sub-par quality.

I don't need to see anything that's better than X in order to be dissatisfied with X for not being really good. Other consoles/pcs offering more than Nintendo has very little to do with it.

Some of the levels I've played look like they'd be really fun to TAS. I wish I could. Shy
(2015-09-21 23:30:02)Suuper Wrote:
(2015-09-21 22:41:54)EpicSui Wrote: So basically you don't like Nintendo because other consoles/pcs offer top notch experience via much bigger, better games where Nintendo is only has sub-par quality.

I don't need to see anything that's better than X in order to be dissatisfied with X for not being really good. Other consoles/pcs offering more than Nintendo has very little to do with it.

Some of the levels I've played look like they'd be really fun to TAS. I wish I could. Shy

I misread something in one of your posts, sorry. But Wii U quality is very different from the highest quality ps4 game.

That's pretty much why I'm not going to buy the game myself. :/ low budget hurts.
random Sig
I kind of don't see the appeal honestly, there are so many free, and by the looks of it better, alternatives. Super Mario Flash (you can share levels online), Super Mario Bros. X (multiple people can actually edit and test levels at once which is sick), Mario Builder (pretty flexible, lets you create custom tiles etc.) and of course ROM hacking... meh
[Image: vqGfn9p.gif]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Delphinoid for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, LeopardEnthusiast, treeshroud forest
The thing is, it's very hard to find actually good Mario Maker levels. Most of the time when I check the featured/starred levels, it's clogged with troll/enemy spam levels or don't moves. I wish there were more levels like the official ones without poor gimmicks.

Oh, and I have made a couple levels but haven't published them because they suck and I'd be a hypocrite if I did upload them.
If I had this game I'd make a legit series of Mario Levels that go together and etc.

Almost like an unofficial Mario Game.