Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using LibreOffice Base for managing the data.
I am hosting a certain game where I must manage each contestant's name, submission, score, placement, alive or dead, and so on....

When I said that I'd like to use the software to the community, they suggested Google Spreadsheets. In fact it is very popular among hosts of the game.

However, isn't it difficult to register them automatically? I actually wanted that. Perhaps it can be realized with Google Apps Scripts.

I need to learn its usage.
I use sublime text 3 for my chat-games and archive stuff between separate text files and folders.

[Image: K6Q95Jz.png]

Nose diver is a spaceship mini-game where you fight viruses or something.
You can use the LibreOffice suite locally, if you don't need to share the data; Google Docs makes it easier to share the document, that's all.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-11-29 22:54:40)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: You can use the LibreOffice suite locally, if you don't need to share the data; Google Docs makes it easier to share the document, that's all.

Actually I'm not sharing its contents to anybody.