Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you going priest caroling this Christmas?
A lot of people like going Christmas caroling, but is anyone thinking of priest caroling?

For those who are wondering:
Quote:"priest caroling" definition
Priest caroling, usually done around Christmas, is the act of dressing up as a priest, going door to door in your local town and telling false news that someone close to them has died.

Examples:
- "Are you going priest caroling this Christmas?"
- "I would, but my friend hasn't spoken me since I priest caroled her last year."

It's a pretty fun activity that the whole family can enjoy. I'm curious, are you thinking of priest caroling this year?
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
That's horrible. Is that an actual thing?
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
Nah I'm not gonna do that. Idk what I would think if someone did that to me though because there'd be no a way a priest would even know about my family dying because none of our family goes to church.
(2016-04-09 18:31:49)dotime Wrote: clam down
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill.
(2016-09-12 20:58:52)akiue Wrote: just saying that that thing has a bit of a phallic resemblance.
[Image: x5vbxg.gif]
I think I'll pass.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: iVCKWGc.jpg]
I prefer going priest facebooking.

(And yes, there are videos of people actually doing this in the streets and in trains)
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
we should do this in trondheim prodifo
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
(2018-11-28 18:22:07)Podifo Wrote: we should do this in trondheim prodifo
yeah let's go prestebukk

(2018-11-28 05:35:03)Milkmann Wrote: Nah I'm not gonna do that. Idk what I would think if someone did that to me though because there'd be no a way a priest would even know about my family dying because none of our family goes to church.
I don't think it has anything to do with going to church. It's common practice for authorities or medical personnel to inform a priest, who then informs the family of the victim at their doorstep.
I actually lol'd irl when I read the definition because I thought it would involve preaching not trolling xD. Still, this is kinda messed up and I doubt it works often.

Also, I'm allergic to putting effort into something so nah.

there are lots of braindead christians in my area, you should pay them a visit.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
(2018-11-28 20:00:20)ProClifo Wrote:
(2018-11-28 05:35:03)Milkmann Wrote: Nah I'm not gonna do that. Idk what I would think if someone did that to me though because there'd be no a way a priest would even know about my family dying because none of our family goes to church.
I don't think it has anything to do with going to church. It's common practice for authorities or medical personnel to inform a priest, who then informs the family of the victim at their doorstep.

Oh dang i never knew about that
(2016-04-09 18:31:49)dotime Wrote: clam down
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill.
(2016-09-12 20:58:52)akiue Wrote: just saying that that thing has a bit of a phallic resemblance.
[Image: x5vbxg.gif]
If this isn't illegal, it should be.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
That's funny as fuck
Also fun fact, priest caroling don't seem to exist other than in urban dictionary and this thread (and probably some other obscure places in the 'net)

Also fun fact: the definition in urban dictionary is by proclifo so he probably made up the entire thing... for an AF thread?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Ali
(2018-12-02 10:33:34)Verdusk Wrote: Also fun fact, priest caroling don't seem to exist other than in urban dictionary and this thread (and probably some other obscure places in the 'net)

Also fun fact: the definition in urban dictionary is by proclifo so he probably made up the entire thing... for an AF thread?

Wow!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Ali