Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does South Korean government keep breaking treaties again and again?
Exclamation 
Damn it, I was about to forget the topic, but it may be the time that I must fight against South Korean government.

Recently I heard that they had broken the treaty/treaties.

They keep requiring compensation again and again, in order to steal entire money in Japan.

Does that mean that **I**, general people, have to go warring?
https://youtu.be/yrGOhF5cJH4?t=10
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
(2018-11-29 13:33:41)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Damn it, I was about to forget the topic, but it may be the time that I must fight against South Korean government.

Recently I
heard that they had broken the treaty/treaties. They keep requiring compensation again and again, in order to steal entire money in Japan.

Does that mean that **I**, general people, have to go warring?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Residays
(2018-11-29 19:40:23)Verdusk Wrote:
(2018-11-29 13:33:41)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Damn it, I was about to forget the topic, but it may be the time that I must fight against South Korean government. Recently I heard that they had broken the treaty/treaties. They keep requiring compensation again and again, in order to steal entire money in Japan. Does that mean that **I**, general people, have to go warring?

guys I heard that Maduro will finally be sentenced I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
No source means no facts.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-11-29 22:50:31)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: No source means no facts.

No point in citing sources; most of the stuff you'd find these days are either fake news or extremely biased. 
There is absolutely no reliable way to get any objective information unless you experience it firsthand.
(2018-12-04 03:25:16)Tank Titanium Wrote:

No point in citing sources; most of the stuff you'd find these days are either fake news or extremely biased. 
There is absolutely no reliable way to get any objective information unless you experience it firsthand.

This is completely ridiculous.

First of all, anything you experience first hand is hardly objective. You're clearly mixing in your own experiences and feelings with whatever the actual events were.
Moreover, not every source is worthless. Not everyone is out there to intentionally distribute low-quality information. Look at their track record and see for yourself.

If you don't trust anyone but yourself, you cannot talk of anything that doesn't happen in your immediate vicinity. On this day and age, that is completely absurd.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ali, Verdusk
(2018-12-04 03:25:16)Tank Titanium Wrote:

You can't trust yourself either though because you're biased :0
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]