Poll: Question
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is vengeance morally wrong?
Its been a while since anyone made one of these threads
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
no, it's all good.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
I guess it depends on your morals
(2016-04-09 18:31:49)dotime Wrote: clam down
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill.
(2016-09-12 20:58:52)akiue Wrote: just saying that that thing has a bit of a phallic resemblance.
[Image: x5vbxg.gif]
Yes. Two wrongs do not make a right.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
Yes. Seeking vengeance on someone is morally wrong in my opinion.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: iVCKWGc.jpg]
Depends on the situation I guess, I'd say morally neutral if anything
Though it causes another wars, people, including myself, would like to revenge those who did terrible things to us.

As a result opposite child(ren), or those who was important for them will revenge us in the future.

Therefore the spiral of vengeance will be continued forever.

Are there any ways to break it?

TBH if I could, I'd revenge that who made my mother have mental ills.
(2018-12-03 12:37:14)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Though it causes another wars, people, including myself, would like to revenge those who did terrible things to us.

As a result opposite child(ren), or those who was important for them will revenge us in the future.

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18foq__Yut0
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
I'd say so.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-12-03 12:37:14)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Though it causes another wars, people, including myself, would like to revenge those who did terrible things to us.

Not participating is a good way to break it.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
(2018-12-02 04:05:43)Uptight 534 Wrote: Yes. Two wrongs do not make a right.
ok i guess america should have never chased bin laden then
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Residays
I think the important thing to remember here is the difference between vengeance and punishment.

The concept of punishment is the restriction of one's rights proportional to the magnitude of their misdeed. I don't believe it's inherently immoral. Ideally, all it should entail is the least-invasive way of preventing the person in question from committing more crimes of a similar class (e.g. imprisonment of some kind for particularly bad crimes). It can also be combined with rehabilitation.

Vengeance is kind of related to punishment, but refers to something entirely different. I would define vengeance as the release of the perceived emotional pain caused to one by a particular wrongdoing. It's much more subjectively-oriented, and usually carried out by vigilantes. As people tend to enact revenge that isn't judged appropriately, vengeance is most often immoral. A trivial example of vengeance is one child hitting another who calls him a name he doesn't like. It's generally immature and irrational.
[Image: vqGfn9p.gif]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Delphinoid for this post:
  • FinalCheetah, Ilraon