Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to prevent overtime working?
First, what do you think of overtime working? All of you all over the world definitely says:

Anybody who doesn't finish jobs in time are lazy.

However, in my region, the major opinion will be:

Overtime working is awesome. People who doesn't are lazy workers.

Therefore we definitely must do something with those.

In fact though overtime working is getting very social issue in my region, nobody would like to do s'thing w/ it, at all.

Overtime working has ever killed lots of people in my region.

Therefore we definitely must do something with those.

Before you discuss it, I actually have an idea.

The best way is to give death punishment to anybody who work overtimely, even if they work more than a second.

In Japan people insanely think that overtime working is very beautiful, which makes many people work even after time to go home comes.

Therefore there is no solutions other than death punishment.

What do you think of this?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali
That is it. I am calling Poe’s Law on all of your threads.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • Tebbe
death penalty is the untimate solution to all problems
So the problem is that overtime workers are getting killed from overwork and your solution is to kill them?
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Alice, Camer999
(2018-12-12 22:47:17)Ali Wrote: So the problem is that overtime workers are getting killed from overwork and your solution is to kill them?

they cant die from overwork if they're already dead
[Image: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg]
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Ali, Alice, Camer999, Pinky, ProClifo
do u still get time and a half
@OP: I just edited all the size tags out of your post. Since you've missed the subtle hints from just about everyone telling you that you're abusing them, it's time to take some action. Don't flood the forums with massively-sized letters; we can read the normal font size just fine, and browsers have a zoom feature for those who can't.
I also took out the Japanese text out of your post; I have no idea of what it means, but this is exactly why it isn't allowed. I refer you to rule A2 on this.

On topic, overtime is a sign of something going wrong — typically poor planning. Whoever plans the work ahead should know how many workers they have available and how much time they work per week; don't take on tasks that you don't have the workforce for. Overtime is expensive for companies because it's supposed to be an exception; if some workers are getting a lot of overtime, something's definitely wrong, either with the workers' performance or with their bosses' expectations.

PS: you're extremely violent and want the death punishment for trivialities all the time. Nobody will ever even consider taking your points seriously as long as you keep that level of violence.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • ProClifo
(2018-12-13 05:32:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: if some workers are getting a lot of overtime, something's definitely wrong, either with the workers' performance or with their bosses' expectations.

there's also workaholics
(2018-12-13 05:32:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: On topic, overtime is a sign of something going wrong — typically poor planning.

The problem is: they plan that overtime is essential! Therefore we must make them change those insane minds.

Also, I hit on alternative solution. Why didn't I hit on mental department? (Sorry if it sounded too offensive to you.)

Additionally, there might are others like these:
  • to fight against those who think overtime is awesome.
  • to give death punishment to those who give workers overtime.
  • to give death punishment to both employers and employees those who constantly do overtime-work.
(2018-12-14 14:21:46)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Additionally, there might are others like these:
  • to give death punishment to both employers and employees those who constantly do overtime-work.

(2018-12-13 05:32:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: PS: you're extremely violent and want the death punishment for trivialities all the time. Nobody will ever even consider taking your points seriously as long as you keep that level of violence.

^
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-12-14 17:56:01)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2018-12-14 14:21:46)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Additionally, there might are others like these:

(2018-12-13 05:32:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: PS: you're extremely violent and want the death punishment for trivialities all the time. Nobody will ever even consider taking your points seriously as long as you keep that level of violence.

^

Then what is a way w/o death punishment?
  • Tebbe
just what the fuck am i reading
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2018-12-17 18:58:14)ProClifo Wrote: just what the fuck am i reading

Acid Forums
Yeah, people in japan love working themselves to death and that is a serious and sad problem over there.

I think South is onto something. If someone wants to continue working for overtime, sounds like someone with a low standard of living who wouldnt mind a quick blow to the brains for working too much since thats usually what you wanna do during overtime anyway
[Image: ynpkSAA.png]
(2018-12-18 04:14:00)Pinky Wrote: Yeah, people in japan love working themselves to death and that is a serious and sad problem over there.

I think South is onto something. If someone wants to continue working for overtime, sounds like someone with a low standard of living who wouldnt mind a quick blow to the brains for working too much since thats usually what you wanna do during overtime anyway

Modifying Labor Standards Act does not prevent us from bad custom. If no death punishment to it, is it efficient to notify as many laborers and employers as possible that overtime is terrible?

Also, though I'm not sure whether it is true or not, but I heard many of you learn why people work: it's a penalty given to humans (sorry, this is definitely a religious topic, also it's written on Genesis 3:19, isn't it?). But what do Japanese really think labour stands for? Finally, how do we fight against black companies?
  • Ali
Just send any employers whose employees are proven to work overtime to jail
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
(2018-12-18 11:10:22)SouthAnd960 Wrote:
(2018-12-18 04:14:00)Pinky Wrote: Yeah, people in japan love working themselves to death and that is a serious and sad problem over there.

Modifying Labor Standards Act does not prevent us from bad custom. If no death punishment to it, is it efficient to notify as many laborers and employers as possible that overtime is terrible?

Also, though I'm not sure whether it is true or not, but I heard many of you learn why people work: it's a penalty given to humans (sorry, this is definitely a religious topic, also it's written on Genesis 3:19, isn't it?). But what do Japanese really think labour stands for? Finally, how do we fight against black companies?

Lol I'm fucking done