Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISCUSS: WHY DOESN'T ACID HAVE A DISCORD??
Question 
NEW JV / ACID DISCORD - LINK

dunno if there is one, i haven't been active in months.

the advent of discord is relatively new compared to this community so it makes sense why there's no huge discord server especially when skype was still the biggest contender when this place was in its heyday

a discord server is literally the one thing that can make sure the acid/jiggmin community doesn't die out completely
[Image: vIDUdv3.png]
I heard whispers in the IRC about a jiggmin discord but I never investigated
I should make one. Honestly, with all the things being recreated such as Jiggmin2, PR3 Reborn, etc, there's one common problem: I am not the admin.

Honestly, we all know deep inside that a server under my leadership would be ideal. Anyone who has known me over the years know what I'm talking about. I am the perfect mixture between chaotic and good to make a server both pleasant and hilarious.

It's settled! I am making a Discord server. What should it be called? I'm thinking "The JV Migration"
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2018-12-18 20:20:23)ProClifo Wrote: It's settled! I am making a Discord server. What should it be called?

Jiggmin's Village Survivors, to symbolize we are the last ones of the community.
Ok here it is, if you don't like the name we can discuss it later, but for now let's just fill it up

https://discord.gg/UDP7Mmr
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
We already have discords for Acid, it's just that some are a bit picky about who joins them.
Jiggmin's Community
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)