Spring
Summer
Fall/Autumn
Winter
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite season?
Pretty simple question. I like Spring because the weather is nice.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Winter - my body is always extremely hot and feels nice to sit outside and relax. Everyone always asks, ‘why did I not wear a jacket this morning, it’s cold?’ I tell them I cannot afford one or something, because every time I tell them I just like the cold and it isn’t cold for me, they just keep telling me that I will catch a cold. I love it when I go to a restaurant and they ask ‘where would you like to sit?’ I tell them outside and watch the look on there face when they have to set up the outside tables and think I’m freezing when I’m just fine.

EDIT: I LIVE IN TENNESSEE, WHERE IT NEVER GOES BELOW 75F!!!
Edit: there really never was a edit, I just knew people from different countries would probably tell me I would die if I did those things where they live in the winter time.

Actual Edit: I had to use google to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, Those people who probably would tell me I would die if i did those thing where I live would hate me for not stating the correct temperature that they use on a daily basis.
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Addy for this post:
  • Ali
(2019-01-05 05:28:28)Addy Wrote: Winter - my body is always extremely hot and feels nice to sit outside and relax. Everyone always asks, ‘why did I not wear a jacket this morning, it’s cold?’ I tell them I cannot afford one or something, because every time I tell them I just like the cold and it isn’t cold for me, they just keep telling me that I will catch a cold. I love it when I go to a restaurant and they ask ‘where would you like to sit?’ I tell them outside and watch the look on there face when they have to set up the outside tables and think I’m freezing when I’m just fine.

Edit: there really never was a edit, I just knew people from different countries would probably tell me I would die if I did those things where they live in the winter time.

Actual Edit: I had to use google to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, Those people who probably would tell me I would die if i did those thing where I live would hate me for not stating the correct temperature that they use on a daily basis.

You shouldn't have excluded Celsius, use both if you had to convert, I ended up having to use google to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius, even though we both usually use Celsius.

So have you done it on colder places too? Say around 0 Celsius?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
If I lived in a warmer place, I would like the winter more than I do now. As it is now, it's my least favorite season. I hate shivering through a sweatshirt and winter coat.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2019-01-05 05:28:28)Addy Wrote: IT NEVER GOES BELOW 75F!!!

People think that's too cold to not use a sweater? WHAT!?
Seriously, this makes no sense to me. It'd hate to be wearing warm clothes at that temperature, unless there was a strong wind.

Edit: Fall. It's nice and cool., and the days are getting shorter. And it's pretty.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Suuper for this post:
  • Ali
I like summer because then I can spend time in the warm sun with my friends. Only downside is I have no friends.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Mystery, Tebbe
(2019-01-05 11:25:07)Suuper Wrote:
(2019-01-05 05:28:28)Addy Wrote: IT NEVER GOES BELOW 75F!!!

People think that's too cold to not use a sweater? WHAT!?
Seriously, this makes no sense to me. It'd hate to be wearing warm clothes at that temperature, unless there was a strong wind.

Edit: Fall. It's nice and cool., and the days are getting shorter. And it's pretty.

My brother had a friend (I think from the Boston area) who refereed some soccer (association football) matches in Hawaii and the league cancelled all games one weekend at ~60°F (15.56°C) because of extremely cold temperatures. The friend was like, “wtf?” It is all relative to what people are used to.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
Spring

Summer is too hot, Fall is too wet and Winter makes everything annoying (although winter activities can be fun).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Mystery
(2019-01-05 20:27:02)Tebbe Wrote: Spring

Summer is too hot, Fall is too wet and Winter makes everything annoying (although winter activities can be fun).

but... but snowmobiles...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Ali
(2019-01-05 05:28:28)Addy Wrote: Winter - my body is always extremely hot and feels nice to sit outside and relax. Everyone always asks, ‘why did I not wear a jacket this morning, it’s cold?’ I tell them I cannot afford one or something, because every time I tell them I just like the cold and it isn’t cold for me, they just keep telling me that I will catch a cold. I love it when I go to a restaurant and they ask ‘where would you like to sit?’ I tell them outside and watch the look on there face when they have to set up the outside tables and think I’m freezing when I’m just fine.

I feel you, Ontario is a bit colder than where you are at but I do a similar thing. With a jacket on in semi-cold weather I just don't feel "alive"
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
(2019-01-05 22:09:28)Verdusk Wrote:
(2019-01-05 20:27:02)Tebbe Wrote: Spring

but... but snowmobiles...

true those are fun but they can also be used in Mars and April when the weather is warmer
(2019-01-06 17:06:02)Tebbe Wrote: true those are fun but they can also be used in Mars

Well, there's the next reason to fund NASA.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Pretty, pretty autumn.
Fall. It used to be winter, but fall is actually much better. October/November are usually really good months for me, and I tend to be happier. One of the main reasons I like the colder seasons is the decline of insects. I can't stand them, and I'll have to constantly murder little shits in my home.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
Summer because that's the least cold season
My country has a tropical weather I only experience a boring heat and a boring cold with no snow or leaves help me please
Dry Season
- is dry
- is rly hot (30°C)
- makes you sweat all day everyday
- almost never rains

Rainy Season
- is rainy
- is cooler (28°C)
- rain is steroids to already horrible traffic, prepare to spend hours in your car without inching if you ever get stuck
- when the annual flood comes around, school's out
- rain sounds cool
- if your house is shitty you will get leaks

I generally like rainy season better since I don't go out much anyway, and it's cooler, and you get a few days off, and I like the sound of rain, sleeping in rain and eating warm food (instant noodles) in the rain is bliss.

[Image: wya6Fp3.png]

(I haven't lived long enough in four seasons region to know enough to decide on a preferred season)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Residays