Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Wi-Fi available in your trains?
Did some of you want the service, isn't it?

So far I have seen it available only on some stations but not in the trains. Also since this area is far from urban, I don't think it available. Well, I'm not sure really.
I don't even have trains Sad
I saw a passenger train once not long ago near-ish my home. I didn't even know they existed anywhere near here. I have no idea where to or from, or what it's like, or even if its primary purpose is regular transportation.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
No, the city subway is very basic. There is also no WiFi at any of the stations/platforms.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
That would be awesome.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
Yup, the trains have wi-fi here. The buses do too.
No passenger trains/subways in my area, to my knowledge.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: clTS76F.jpg]
No, but that would be cool. Although very few of our train lines are longer than an hour commute total, so I feel like it's something they wouldn't really invest in especially given they still struggle to keep up with maintenance and upgrade works.
[Image: 29qftdu.gif]
• wнσ αм i? • σн รнє'ร тнє qυєєи. • єиα •
Did some of you wondered why the shinkansen doesn't have such the service yet? I saw the news article before....
Some do, but I've never tried it. 4G works just fine nowadays, even in the underground trains, so why bother? You're only there for a short while.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2019-01-26 03:15:25)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Some do, but I've never tried it. 4G works just fine nowadays, even in the underground trains, so why bother? You're only there for a short while.
I have a 2 hour commute to work. So it's beautiful, I get to shit talk while I'm commuting. Best invention ever.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Ali, Exodus, last post, Resarekt
yea pretty much all trains have wifi, I've never used it though
Yeah but it's terrible
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
I have a 90 minute commute to school and it depends on the train I get on but usually they don't have wi-fi. If that's the case, I can use my phone as a hotspot if need be or just use my phone's data since I do have unlimited data. Personally, I would prefer is all the trains had wi-fi on them so I could easily get homework done but I'm not complaining much right now.

The station's usually have wi-fi though. Especially the station I get off at; Union Station in Chicago.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH