Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sorry
I was not nice on JV, I was a liar, and I've been thinking about it off and on for the past two years. So, even though you might not know who I was on JV, I have matured since then. I'm sorry if anything I've said in the past has affected you.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: clTS76F.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to luxurious spa for this post:
  • last post
I don't remember much about JV so I think we're good to go.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • luxurious spa
You were nicer than me, probably. Very few will remember, and if they remember they probably don't care anyway.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE ACID RPG FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=7142
        [Image: 89768-7c131e8d4dd209374f544d74adc5aaa8.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to IcyMind for this post:
  • luxurious spa
I've obviously always known who you were (hint: I can see email addresses), and it's been nice to see the change. There's nothing left of those bad traits in the way you act nowadays.

Well done!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • luxurious spa
Who were you on JV? Don't see the point in an apology if people don't know who you were
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to David for this post:
  • Residays
What you did was unforgivable tbh
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
I have no idea who Mystery used to be, but then I didn't really pay much attention to these things. : ( )
I have done far too many stupid things both on this website and on JV. My history has been forever scarred.
(2019-01-27 07:42:31)David Wrote: Who were you on JV? Don't see the point in an apology if people don't know who you were

(2019-01-27 14:30:46)FinalCheetah Wrote: I have no idea who Mystery used to be, but then I didn't really pay much attention to these things. : ( )

Alright, I'm just gonna say it. I was Sheepit on JV.

I guess it's not a mystery anymore.

I'm hoping you guys will remember me for who I am now and not the lying trolling jerk that I was in the past.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to luxurious spa for this post:
  • Residays
(2019-01-28 09:11:52)Mystery Wrote:
(2019-01-27 07:42:31)David Wrote: Who were you on JV? Don't see the point in an apology if people don't know who you were

(2019-01-27 14:30:46)FinalCheetah Wrote: I have no idea who Mystery used to be, but then I didn't really pay much attention to these things. : ( )

I'm hoping you guys will remember me for who I am now and not the lying trolling jerk that I was in the past.

Aaaagghhh the "m" in mystery should've been capitalized I can't believed you missed this chance

Anyway, I only vaguely remember the name
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Residays
I can't remember what Sheepit did. Time is a great healer in that sense isn't it?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • luxurious spa, Resarekt, Residays
Yeah I think I remember the name but don't remember anything you did
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to David for this post:
  • luxurious spa, Residays
(2019-01-28 09:11:52)Mystery Wrote:

Who the fuck was that
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
Hmm, don't remember Sheepit very well...

Were we ever active at the same time? Or did you go by another name or something? Or maybe my memory is just fading... :/
(2019-01-29 00:06:06)last post Wrote: Hmm, don't remember Sheepit very well...

Were we ever active at the same time? Or did you go by another name or something? Or maybe my memory is just fading... :/

named444.

OHHHHH you're Sheepit OOF

tbh I don't remember what you did lol so all is forgiven...?

Guess the mystery is all over now, huh?
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • luxurious spa, Residays
I'd forgive you except I never had the pleasure of meeting Sheepit or seeing him... ever. You're a good guy Mystery, at least from what I've seen of you in AF.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to TheWicked for this post:
  • luxurious spa, Residays, Tuxi