Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this video real?
This guy supposedly crossed the sea from Britain to continental Europe in a zorb ball. If you don't know what a zorb ball is, it's basically a huge plastic ball that you can walk inside. It's pretty popular in swimming pools and such.

However, the question is; is this real? Did he really cross the sea in a zorb ball? Some people are suggesting that he was faking it and was pulled by a boat the whole way. What do you think?

Discuss.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
That's the problem with these kind of videos, and especially videos with frequent cuts. You can't tell if they're real or not.

That being said, this video looks fake.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: clTS76F.jpg]
How about start recording while in a zorb ball, then stop recording and go to the other side and bring the zorb ball with. Get in zorb ball in the other side and start recording again. Video edit them together as one video and it will be complete as a challenge video
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Only one way to find out...

In all seriousness, refer to Mystery's post for my actual opinion.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheWicked for this post:
  • Residays
His videos are all fake.
There's no way to do this. Without watching the video I don't have a single doubt that it's fake.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2019-02-01 09:04:06)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: There's no way to do this. Without watching the video I don't have a single doubt that it's fake.

Is it as fake as a $6.50 bill though? Tongue
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Crystal, Resarekt, Residays, self
(2019-02-01 18:32:22)Ali Wrote:
(2019-02-01 09:04:06)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: There's no way to do this. Without watching the video I don't have a single doubt that it's fake.

Is it as fake as a $6.50 bill though? Tongue

Oh, poor AX6...
Wouldn't you eventually be deprived of oxygen in that after a certain time?

I'm almost positive that's fake as hell
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Residays