Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic the Gathering is weird
[Image: xgvNyHi.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • last post
I'm disappointed that you aren't named FinalCheetah.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
(2019-02-16 05:42:15)Suuper Wrote: I'm disappointed that you aren't named FinalCheetah.
In MTG there are only finicky cheetahs.
Isn't this a card game? I used to play this a long time ago on Xbox 360, that version was called Magic 2013 iirc.

(2019-02-18 01:15:03)TheWicked Wrote: Isn't this a card game? I used to play this a long time ago on Xbox 360, that version was called Magic 2013 iirc.

ye
I have a whole bunch of cards in a dresser drawer in my bedroom. Given they haven't been tampered with in any way....I wonder if they'd be worth anything. Or maybe I should get back into MTG....I had a lot of fun playing it years ago and it has only evolved since then.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
(2019-02-18 23:55:44)Resarekt Wrote: I have a whole bunch of cards in a dresser drawer in my bedroom. Given they haven't been tampered with in any way....I wonder if they'd be worth anything. Or maybe I should get back into MTG....I had a lot of fun playing it years ago and it has only evolved since then.
MTG Arena is free.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Resarekt
(2019-02-19 05:42:26)FinalCheetah Wrote:
(2019-02-18 23:55:44)Resarekt Wrote: I have a whole bunch of cards in a dresser drawer in my bedroom. Given they haven't been tampered with in any way....I wonder if they'd be worth anything. Or maybe I should get back into MTG....I had a lot of fun playing it years ago and it has only evolved since then.
MTG Arena is free.

oooooh yes pls
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH