Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Sword and Shield
Wink 

I like how the versus screen is making a return.

Here's hoping Scorbunny isn't Fire/Fighting and an enhanced version doesn't come out 1 year later.

It'll probably be the same thing as every other pokemon game, but what are YOUR thoughts?
Pokemon Brexit.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • last post
(2019-02-27 19:54:19)FinalCheetah Wrote: Pokemon Brexit.

Pokemon Tea and Biscuit.
Pokemon Protecc and Atacc.
Pokemon Aegi and Slash.
Have been disappointed with recent past entries of Pokemon, especially ones headed by Masuda and Ohmori. I wasn't impressed so much by X/Y and I have a copy of Sun rotting on the shelf. I long for the return of Pokemon games oozing with content and fulfilling features like HeartGold/SoulSilver, and for the series' first mainline console release, it looks like it fails to meaningfully push the franchise's tired formula in a new direction.
Really don't like the starter designs, either. Feels like just putting a huge head on a tiny body and tweaking some things until each looks visually distinct from each other.
[Image: CwTIvVM.jpg]
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
pokemon penis pokemon vagina hehehahaeha, they're out of ideas long ago.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE ACID RPG FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=7142
        [Image: 89768-7c131e8d4dd209374f544d74adc5aaa8.jpg]
I'm 100% sure this isn't the case because Game Freak can do anything and still get $, but it would be amazing if they overhauled the combat system to be more dynamic (Like Mario & Luigi RPGs, Deltarune) which would make the game worth trying for more people plus fit with the soccer theme they apparently want to use.
[Image: be4]
ah, more pokemon for me to forget their names
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to last post for this post:
  • Northadox, Residays, Robin Hood
Do they have a shoe pokemon, or an alarm clock pokemon, or a box of tissue paper pokemon? If they don't, I just gave them some ideas for the next one.
Catch the dope with your horoscope!

[Image: JXGCh7i.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Robin Hood for this post:
  • Camer the Cola Dragon
[Image: DJ50EH0.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Camer the Cola Dragon
First one looks like the mix between a Goomba and a hand grenade
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill.