Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
I think I went close to 30 hours without sleep once, it was not very enjoyable. How about you?
Catch the dope with your horoscope!

[Image: JXGCh7i.png]
Around 36-40 hours would be my guess
y’all wild how can you stand your mind at all at that point
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Joccy for this post:
  • Residays
I stay up late very frequently and have pulled several all nighters but I eventually crash because extreme sleep deprivation is painful as shit. I'd say probably just say a flat 24 hours.
~40-45 hours

It was probably one of the times last semester (early-mid December) where I pulled three all-nighters (maybe a one to two hour sleep) in a week and a half. The reason I stayed up was I procrastinated badly on a research paper and I had to study for final exams; this was compounded by starting the period waking up at 0600, a full day of classes, and more studying/writing. Life lesson: Do not procrastinate on a research paper (or any assignment) that was assigned at the beginning of the semester and waiting the night before to even start it.

It also could have been this one night in summer (~six years ago) where I woke up early (probably about 0700) and could not sleep at all that night and pushed through the next day.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • Ali
43 hours. That's what happens when you forget about all of your classes' assignments and you decide to do them all on the week they're due.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ali
I don't know specifically, but I've only ever done an all-night once before, so, maybe 24-28hrs?

Worst feeling I've ever felt. Don't ever do an all nighter kids.

Probably never longer than 24 hours like a lot of you. In fact, I can't actually recall a time I have done an all-nighter. I take my sleep and health seriously.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
I've gone 36-40 hours quite a few times
About 24 hours? Or perhaps 26? But at least I stayed up to 6 a.m, for reports.
i stayed up around 30 hours to fix my sleep schedule once
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fish for this post:
  • Ali
(2019-03-14 01:29:11)fish Wrote: i stayed up around 30 hours to fix my sleep schedule once

Did it work?
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
50 hours when I came back from California. When the plane touched down in the UK I was so out of it, that I managed to catch a train to Wales instead of Bristol and had to do a 4 hour commute to get back to the correct place. I didn't make it to my bedroom when I got home, in fact my girlfriend said I was sleeping "full retard" on a chair, sprawled over both arms of it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Resarekt
Probably 2 and a half days so around 60 hours. I was starting to hear things at that point....don't procrastinate
I think it was something around 45 hours....but I expect that number to be eclipsed at some point cause of Uni
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
(2019-03-14 15:11:21)Ali Wrote:
(2019-03-14 01:29:11)fish Wrote: i stayed up around 30 hours to fix my sleep schedule once
Did it work?
yes
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
Around 32 hours I think. I've gone 72 hours with only 3-4 hours of total sleep.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE ACID RPG FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=7142
        [Image: 89768-7c131e8d4dd209374f544d74adc5aaa8.jpg]
I do some where between 18-23 hours every day, but my longest would be working the same day for 8 hours, then staying overnight for kingdom hearts III to come out then stay up another night to play it. That was around 45-48 hours of being awake
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Some years ago, I stood up longer than 48 hours. Just staying up for no good reason...
48 hours
i should have died
[Image: vIDUdv3.png]