Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone In The Dark
Well, my stress over this is really big, but I'll just inform you about what's going on.

The power died between 5 to 7 PM last Thursday, and returned in my area at sunday 11:30 PM.

This blackout/power outage was in the ENTIRE COUNTRY. As far as I know some areas still don't have power, and some get it but loose it and so on.

Right now my internet is off and on, but I've had power for a while, it died earlier today but returned very quickly.

Oh yeah, the government said the "empire" (The United States) caused this with a cyber attack, etc etc. Classic Propaganda.
Yeah I saw this on the news let's hope someone actually good gets in the government there and fixes it
(2019-03-14 15:58:03)Camer999 Wrote: Yeah I saw this on the news let's hope someone actually good gets in the government there and fixes it

If only.
Yeah everything I see something about Venezuela on the news I think of you
(since you I know (online know) and are from Venezuela)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Residays
I read on the news that the actual cause for the blackouts was the overall state of disrepair of the whole power grid after years of not investing a cent on it.

Not surprised.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Residays