Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I broke MTG...
...with exponential combos. Imagine sitting through this combo playing out for 20 minutes. lol

[Image: yndkXW9.jpg]
[Image: FWGBc08.jpg]
[Image: ik6XAaW.png]
[Image: zkBgguS.jpg]

My opponent strangely didn't concede after that, but he sure did die both in the game and inside. The End.
Nice.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
Break me daddy
183 chain, 400+ Polyraptors

[Image: rA7hbUU.jpg]

Not enough to actually break it like this guy did.

[Image: AbNxBQu.png]
"920 rule firings exceeded max run time limit: 60000 ms."

But hey, at least you now know that the game is written in C++. Time to find a buffer overflow!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2019-03-20 02:27:34)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: "920 rule firings exceeded max run time limit: 60000 ms."

But hey, at least you now know that the game is written in C++. Time to find a buffer overflow!
That's exactly what I was thinking but haven't found a way to go about that yet. There used to be a way to trigger an infinite combo (sort of) by taking infinite turns. But the card got banned and apparently people who looped for over 2 hours got banned.

[Image: 306.png?1550201557]
I haven't made any progress in beating the record of combos yet. Mostly because this tends to happen during the combo setup. I feel like everyone knows what happens if I play Polyraptor now.

omg I remember Nexus of Fate being incredibly OP

but for real this shit is wild. Maybe you'll be able to super combo me one of these days Wink
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
(2019-03-22 19:21:48)Resarekt Wrote: omg I remember Nexus of Fate being incredibly OP

but for real this shit is wild. Maybe you'll be able to super combo me one of these days Wink
You can do private matches, but it's better to do it through discord, because it's integrated. Also Nexus of Fate decks were cancerous, that's why it got banned. The card would be fine and balanced if it was Sorcery speed, but it's Instant, so. They fucked up kinda bad with that card. :/
If anyone plays this and wonders what the combo setup is. Here's a video of it in action.