Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone in the Acid
[Image: MyASGdQ.png]

The activity has declined to the point where I'm alone. It's not like before where you always have someone else also online at any given point of time.

Although, the members that are still left are probably ones who aren't going anywhere either so activity might not decline much further at all.

And Robin Hood's off spamming AF links in places so we'll see if we get anything other than Spambots.

Also, what the hell is with the 43 guests? (Some may be members of this forum logged in I guess, dunno about the rest)
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
I have found myself alone a few times, although I didn't think there was anything special about it.
Ah so we've finally resorted to spamming.

I suggested this years ago but nobody listened and now we are paying the price Sad
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
All I'm recruiting is spambots, lameeeee

I assume that's why there's so many new accounts coming in recently, anyway.
For as long as I can remember, I've had memories.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Guests are often bots and the like.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Bernkastel, Camer the Dragon, Resarekt, Verdusk
I’ve been alone quite a few times tbh
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
I don't really know anybody here. I just like to lurk and comment whenever I feel like, so I've probably been alone maybe one time before.