Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
write something about yourself
(2019-04-18 00:47:27)Ali Wrote:
(2019-04-15 17:21:34)Dootany Wrote: Now that we've got all that stuff out of the way, I'm currently studying Data Science at university which basically involves a lot of maths and computer science. I'm only in my first year because a lot of stuff happened in the past couple of years and I wasn't really feeling great about my life and circumstances didn't help either. Over the past year I've greatly improved my life though I still sometimes struggle with regret of feeling like I wasted a couple of years of my life in a way. It affects my day to day life quite a lot which is why I mention it.

Hey man at least you're improving now and have some sort of direction in your life. There are plenty of people that would just continue to waste time without even realizing it or caring.
Yeah, definetely. It just feels so stupid when you see what you've been able to do in a years time and how much further you could have been in life if you'd started the journey 5 years ago. It still beats not starting at all, but can't shake that feeling completely
Working on a better future
[Image: WkuV46j.png]
All kinds of shitty music: https://soundcloud.com/jomumusic
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dootany for this post:
  • Ali, Bernkastel
(2019-04-18 06:09:59)Dootany Wrote: Yeah, definetely. It just feels so stupid when you see what you've been able to do in a years time and how much further you could have been in life if you'd started the journey 5 years ago. It still beats not starting at all, but can't shake that feeling completely

Hey, if you had known better you would have done better. 

Also, I don't think your experience is that uncommon, I know multiple people my age (22) who have only recently started to get their shit together. Don't beat yourself up too badly.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
who I am?

A question indeed. I’m an engima
Matt of house yemlo 

Hair to the yelmo throne

Ward of the dank