Poll: I wish Roburbata would come back.
I would sleep, but not eat.
I would eat, but not sleep.
I would still eat and sleep.
I wouldn't do either.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you didn't have to eat/sleep, would you still do it?
The title pretty much says it all.

I personally would still eat and sleep because they're pleasurable activities to me, but maybe not as frequently.
Catch the dope with your horoscope!

[Image: JXGCh7i.png]
If I got no drawback from not sleeping I'd do it but a lot less

like maybe either a couple hours a day or every other day

EDIT: also I agree with the title of the poll
i would eat because food tastes nice, but i wouldn't sleep (ideally) at all if there were no bad side effects
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
In what situations would you have to, in the first place?
(2019-04-30 11:04:26)SouthAnd960 Wrote: In what situations would you have to, in the first place?

Probably habit or having a nice dream. Otherwise I can't think of anything.
If one does not have to sleep, how can one be tired to be able to sleep? Solid anecdotal evidence here, but I cannot fall asleep if I am not tired.

Same with being eating and not being hungry since it would seem one would not need energy from food? If one does not need the energy from food then would food eaten just not break down and just get excreted?

I am way overthinking this. As long as my body can do so, I would eat and sleep (especially eat).
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
Sleep would be useful as a way to pass time quick, and I like being a fatfuck sometimes so I’ll still eat food for the taste.
id eat when there is an opportunity to have good food, otherwise i wouldn't eat.

i wouldn't sleep because i would have more time on my hands to procrastinate and put off work for longer
[Image: Beachsurf]
I'd probably still eat, because food is tasty and comforting. But I guess if I didn't need to sleep then I wouldn't feel tired... so probably wouldn't sleep.

• єиα •
(2019-05-01 06:15:23)Ena Wrote: I'd probably still eat, because food is tasty and comforting. But I guess if I didn't need to sleep then I wouldn't feel tired... so probably wouldn't sleep.

Literally this.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)