Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Been 30 Days!
The power is still dying.
...!? Then how did you post this blog?
It's even more surprising considering Maduro shut down the Internet. I guess that must have been truly temporary.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2019-05-03 00:09:34)SouthAnd960 Wrote: ...!? Then how did you post this blog?

When there's power duh.

(2019-05-03 04:06:11)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: It's even more surprising considering Maduro shut down the Internet. I guess that must have been truly temporary.

Huh, never heard of that. But a few days ago youtube wouldn't load.
"Big surprise" from Maduro :/
The power is now dying twice a day. In the morning/afternoon, and night/midnight. Both last 4-5 hours.
More like the power is on twice a day. Have you found something you like doing that doesn't require power?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
(2019-05-08 13:17:26)Verdusk Wrote: More like the power is on twice a day. Have you found something you like doing that doesn't require power?

Been playing Pokemon Prism and Miles Edgeworth: Investigations 1 & 2 on phone if that counts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Northadox
(2019-05-08 20:11:38)Residays Wrote: Been playing Pokemon Prism and Miles Edgeworth: Investigations 1 & 2 on phone if that counts.
[Image: srWkWuU.gif]

Good taste in vidya games
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Residays