Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the sports cause the war?
The Olympics games are held for the peace, aren't they? But why do we fight in the game we were intended for the peace?
What are you even talking about? Can you at least try to give us some context to the random posts you make?
Oh, and in English, please.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Residays
For example, still remember what happened in table tennis in 2018? It was around when South and North Korea were holding a meeting, I think. South and North Korean teams denied to match each other, didn't they? Then, they fought us.
I certainly don't remember, but anyway, sports have done more to unite the Koreas than to separate them. There's still a regular (annual, I think?) event where they play each other in soccer. And it has worked so far.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

Why the hell do the politic topics come into the sports, then?
Some of the Greek Sunday league soccer matches I have seen indicate a slight possibility.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
Example?
(2019-05-03 04:10:52)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Why the hell do the politic topics come into the sports, then?

Because it's country vs country to see who's better at a certain sport
and if tensions are high then neither country wants to be seen as "weak" in an aspect compared to the other

But sports can do a lot to unite countries as well
(2019-05-03 04:10:52)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Why the hell do the politic topics come into the sports, then?

Because political topics can appear in just about any context.

(2019-05-03 04:17:43)Uptight 534 Wrote: Some of the Greek Sunday league soccer matches I have seen indicate a slight possibility.

What's going on in Greece?

(2019-05-03 04:27:57)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Example?

(2019-05-04 23:39:58)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2019-05-03 04:17:43)Uptight 534 Wrote: Some of the Greek Sunday league soccer matches I have seen indicate a slight possibility.

What's going on in Greece?

I am just being facetious because fans of the Super League Greece are pretty intense.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]