Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had I said my mother has bipolar disorder before
Well, never had I remembered the word until I decided to ask someone about it.

So, she annoys my father, then she gets rage when he rudely ask her to be quiet. She also bothers him sleep comfortably by snoring and hitting big roles.

During he makes breakfast, she, perhaps loudly, talks some stuff towards him. When he replies 'whatever', she can be rage and says, "do not deny me!".

I, to be honest, am annoyed, too. How can I deal with those?
Send her to Korea to improve japanese-Korea relationships
you can ban me you
can ban my honour
but you cant
ban
yelmo

for it lives in the hearts of a thousand men
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • Residays
(2019-05-18 12:34:50)Matt Wrote: Send her to Korea to improve japanese-Korea relationships

But which Korea though [Image: kisspng-discord-social-media-emoji-think...679405.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Residays
(2019-05-18 12:55:32)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote:
(2019-05-18 12:34:50)Matt Wrote: Send her to Korea to improve japanese-Korea relationships

But which Korea though [Image: kisspng-discord-social-media-emoji-think...679405.jpg]

Middle Korea.
(2019-05-18 17:32:47)Residays Wrote:
(2019-05-18 12:55:32)Camer the Cola Dragon Wrote:

Middle Korea.

I was thinking west korea but yeah that works too
Sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder. Bipolar disorder is nothing like that

Your father should probably word things more delicately and be less rude to her for starters to prevent episodes. Therapy could also help your mother.