Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had my first gay experience
Ok so basically I was wondering whether or not I might be sexually attracted to men. So I went on Tinder and swiped a few dudes until I matched with someone. We agreed to meet a few days later and we had sex. I told none of my friends, except one who I trust. It's kind of embarrassing so I don't want everyone to find out. I told my flatmates I was going out to watch Fast and Furious with a friend of mine. LMAO! If they only knew.

So, am I attracted to men?
No. I mean, it wasn't terrible, but I didn't really feel anything. Honestly, the whole experience just made me wish I was with a girl instead. Being with a dude didn't turn me on in any way. I legit closed my eyes and pretended I was kissing a girl instead. That was enough to get the job done. I got hard, but only because I was thinking of other things. I didn't get naturally turned on as I do when I'm with women. I will probably never do this again.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Alice, Bernkastel, last post, Mr.Dux, Mystery, Pandoras Fox, TheWicked, Verdusk
LMAO what?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • DD667, Matt, Mr.Dux

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Milkmann
At least you got laid.
lol wtf
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
And then they say only girls experiment.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Mr.Dux
oh my lord

respect tho, it takes balls for that kind of experimentation
Look, a real life adventurer!!
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
Wow! That's definitely one of the wildest stories I've heard about exploring one's sexual orientation -- but good on you!
It's great that you took the plunge and were able to verify your sexuality if you were confused/curious about it. Also don't feel embarrassed. While it's not conventional you've definitely done nothing wrong, and there's no wrong or right way to explore your sexuality. Either way, congrats for discovering you're straight!

• єиα •
(2019-05-30 18:09:46)ProClifo Wrote: I told none of my friends, except one who I trust. It's kind of embarrassing so I don't want everyone to find out. I told my flatmates I was going out to watch Fast and Furious with a friend of mine. LMAO! If they only knew.

Were you Fast and Furious though?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • DD667, Residays
(2019-06-01 09:39:44)Ena Wrote: Wow! That's definitely one of the wildest stories I've heard about exploring one's sexual orientation -- but good on you!
It's great that you took the plunge and were able to verify your sexuality if you were confused/curious about it. Also don't feel embarrassed. While it's not conventional you've definitely done nothing wrong, and there's no wrong or right way to explore your sexuality. Either way, congrats for discovering you're straight!

lol
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
(2019-06-01 16:00:50)Ali Wrote:
(2019-06-01 09:39:44)Ena Wrote: Wow! That's definitely one of the wildest stories I've heard about exploring one's sexual orientation -- but good on you!

lol
lol

(2019-06-02 03:44:40)TheWicked Wrote:
lol
lol
lol
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2019-06-02 10:41:42)ProClifo Wrote:
(2019-06-02 03:44:40)TheWicked Wrote:
(2019-06-01 09:39:44)Ena Wrote: Wow! That's definitely one of the wildest stories I've heard about exploring one's sexual orientation -- but good on you! It's great that you took the plunge and were able to verify your sexuality if you were confused/curious about it. Also don't feel embarrassed. While it's not conventional you've definitely done nothing wrong, and there's no wrong or right way to explore your sexuality. Either way, congrats for discovering you're straight!
lol
lol
lol
lol
(2019-06-02 13:03:49)Residays Wrote:
(2019-06-02 10:41:42)ProClifo Wrote:
(2019-06-02 03:44:40)TheWicked Wrote: lol
lol
lol

lol
And thus, having reached this forum's quoting limit, the meme stops.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(2019-06-02 22:54:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: And thus, having reached this forum's quoting limit, the meme stops.

lol
(2019-06-02 23:59:52)Verdusk Wrote:
(2019-06-02 22:54:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: And thus, having reached this forum's quoting limit, the meme stops.
lol
lol
i haven’t looked at this forum in almost a year and this is the first thread I read coming back

the crackheads on this forum haven’t changed a bit I love it
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
~Former Auroran Survivor Host (click banner)~
~Dux~
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Dux for this post:
  • Ali, ProClifo
(2019-06-03 01:08:10)Mr.Dux Wrote: i haven’t looked at this forum in almost a year and this is the first thread I read coming back

the crackheads on this forum haven’t changed a bit I love it

We're not on crack, we're on Acid.
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Alice, Bernkastel, Camer the Dragon, DD667, last post, Northadox, ProClifo, Resarekt, Residays