Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careless World: Forum Game Edition
Careless World

The year is 2100. The World's resources have been exploited carelessly... Animals, ores, and plants. A shady company, "Darkshades" despite being infamous, dominates the market worldwide, and rumors of missing people are heard from each corner of the street.

Here in Colombia in the city of Humlil, some people grow worried of humanity's fate, while most shrug it off.

In the middle of the night while browsing the internet, you receive a message from your two friends to go hang out at the cinema the next day, you accept and go to sleep... Welcome to Careless World!

Instructions:

The game is a cooperative RPG for up to 8 players.

You will encounter enemies, items and abilities along the way.

For battles, you must act appropiately by either talking, using items, or abilities. Every enemy is a puzzle to be solved!

HP: Starts at 3, it will go down by 1 for every attack you receive. At 0, you will be defeated and will need to be brought back by the use of items.

ESP: ESP are your special abilities, like magic. They don't cost anything to be used, and are unlocked as you progress your journey.

INV: The inventory holds up to 20 items for the entire party. Any party member may use any at any time.

During battle, whenever you move, so will the enemy. This means that if Robin Hood is afk but Camer The Dragon isn't, Robin Hood won't need to worry.

To play, you will be given a number of options, to choose an option, simply reply with a slash then the action. I.E: "/kill myself." Roleplaying is not necessary, but you can do so if you wish.

Joining:

The only acceptable characters are Humans with realistic details. I.E: You can have a burn mark or lack an arm, but hovering is not acceptable.

Please submit:

A name, a gender and optionally some extra information about your character.

Players:

Northadox:
Name: Hank Hill
Description: It's Hank Hill from King of the Hill and he's been timeshifted to the 22nd century for whatever reason. His hometown of Arlen, Texas was particularly affected by mysterious disappearances (linked to the Darkshades megacorp of course), and he and his family fled to safety in Colombia, following neighbors of his. He's a middle-aged stoic yet father figure who has a penchant for grilling (with propane specifically) and drinking beer on the side of the road with his buds.
---

Verdusk:
Name: Nave Truborus
Description: This crazy young man with constantly messy hair always appears anxious and jittery and spits out random nonsense regularly. Easily succumbs to impulses and the heat of the moment, but otherwise tries to think things through. His emotions are as stable as the price of bitcoins.
Name your friend, a geeky and weird guy who's always there to help.

1> [Specify]
2> David.

Quote this post and reply with a name to choose.
Name: Hank Hill
Description: It's Hank Hill from King of the Hill and he's been timeshifted to the 22nd century for whatever reason. His hometown of Arlen, Texas was particularly affected by mysterious disappearances (linked to the Darkshades megacorp of course), and he and his family fled to safety in Colombia, following neighbors of his. He's a middle-aged stoic yet father figure who has a penchant for grilling (with propane specifically) and drinking beer on the side of the road with his buds.

(2019-06-07 23:21:06)Residays Wrote: Name your friend, a geeky and weird guy who's always there to help.

1> [Specify]
2> David.

Quote this post and reply with a name to choose.

Dale sounds good.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Residays
Name your other friend, a friendly gal who smiles at the roughest of times.

1> [Specify]
2> Carla.
(2019-06-08 02:20:19)Residays Wrote: Name your other friend, a friendly gal who smiles at the roughest of times.

1> [Specify]
2> Carla.

Peggy, of course
What should the players be?

1> Family.
2> Friends.
(2019-06-08 13:06:40)Residays Wrote: What should the players be?

1> Family.
2> Friends.

Family is gay so friends
  • Residays
-INTRO-

You sleep peacefully during the night... It's cold and quiet... However, you hear a loud vehicle outside and wake up! You feel unable to fall asleep again for now... What a bummer.

---HOME: BEDROOM---

1>Look out the window.
2>Exit the room.
/exit the room
home defense motherfuckers
You exit your room and go outside to see what's happening, and spot a peculiar truck which catches your attention, it quickly leaves though...

Well, you won't be able to sleep for now, so why not follow it and see where fate takes you?

Neighborhood: Streets

1#> Go back in the house.
2#> Go to Streets 2.
3?> Talk to Chilling Dude.
/Go to Streets 2
Somethin' ain't right
Neighborhood: Streets 2

Along with a bee hive in the distance, you see a hockey mask and a hockey stick lying on the ground near a trash can... maybe someone left them there?

You pick them up for now.

1#> Go to Streets 3.
2#> Go to Streets 1.

---
Hank Hill (Northadox - M)

HP: 3/3

---

INV 2/20: Hockey Mask, Hockey Stick.
/Go to Streets 3
Well, it's not the best defense, but it'll do. Let's explore.
The truck sounds its horn! The Bee Hive shakes and bees come out... but you're in the way!
---

Startled Bee - HP: 1/1

HP: 3/3

---

---

1> Talk/Act.
2> Use.

(You may add your own dialogue/flavor, or specify what item to use.)
/use hockey stick
"Gahd dang it! I thought this wouldn't be an issue down here! It's the second reason why I moved! All I wanted to know is what the deal with that gah-dang truck was about!"
Angrily, you try to whack the bee, it's pretty hard to hit something so tiny and fast, you just fail.

The Bee stung your face!

Hank lost 1 HP!

HP: 2/3

---

---

1> Talk/Act.
2> Use.

/Act
"Ow, gahd dang it! I'm gonna look like a fool in front of Bobby!"
You felt shame about what was happening, unfornately, it didn't result in anything.

The Bee stung your face!

Hank lost 1 HP!

...Maybe do something about your face?

HP: 1/3

---

---

1> Talk/Act.
2> Use.

/Use Hockey Mask
Well jeez, nobody told me that the bees can only sting my face
  • Residays
Complaining about game logic, you wear the hockey mask.

The Bee tried to sting your face!... But it didn't work.

The Bee gave up.

YOU WON!

Hank Hill found a Candy Bar and some Sticky Honey.

Walking past the battle... Hank found a Darkshades Employee.

Employee: Isn't it past your bedtime? <He sips some coffee.>

1> You woke me up in the first place.
2> No, not really...

(You can also submit your own dialogue.)