Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careless World: Forum Game Edition
"I woke up due to all of this gahd-dang racket in the middle of the night! How are me and my family supposed to get a good night's rest when there's enough noise out there to wake the neighborhood? Not only that, I got some serious bee stings trying to get to the bottom of this! You're lucky that I don't have the energy to kick your ass, dang it!"
Employee: Oh, sheez. I knew using this truck wasn't a good idea... hm... <He looks to his side.> Tell you what, I'll fix this problem for you.

<The employee pulls a spray can out of his pocket and sprays you!>

<You start to loose conciousness... until waking up in your bedroom. How odd.>

--HOME: BEDROOM--

1> Look outside the window.
2> Go out.
/look outside window
The sun is too bright for your tired eyes! You quickly stop looking through the window.

Go out?
/go out
Dale: Oh, hey Hank. You don't look so good. What's up?

1> Some truck woke me up in the midnight...
2> Take a guess.
3> [Specify]
Name: Nave Truborus
Description: This crazy young man with constantly messy hair always appears anxious and jittery and spits out random nonsense regularly. Easily succumbs to impulses and the heat of the moment, but otherwise tries to think things through. His emotions are as stable as the price of bitcoins.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
(2019-06-14 16:05:19)Verdusk Wrote: Name: Nave Truborus Gender: Male Description: This crazy young man with constantly messy hair always appears anxious and jittery and spits out random nonsense regularly. Easily succumbs to impulses and the heat of the moment, but otherwise tries to think things through. His emotions are as stable as the price of bitcoins.

Added. You may now reply to:

(2019-06-13 12:59:16)Residays Wrote: Dale: Oh, hey guys. You don't look so good. What's up?
1> Some truck woke me up in the midnight...
2> Take a guess.
3> [Specify]
This forum game will be moved sometime in the future to JV2 for more activity, unfornately I can't lock threads.