Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this terrible mobilement payment service?
News article on The Japan Times

The person tweeted about his/her friend used to work on the system before (source below) Wrote:My friend had worked for 7pay before but quit because of the company's terrible principle very far from IT companies, such as
  • quite outdated company style
  • very low tech level
  • you don't respect old workers, you don't get a better job and get harassed
  • delivery-date first, quality third

The original tweet

This tweet says that the service had used Stuts1, outdated system, for resetting your password.

Can I rage a lot from now? Angry
Well then don't use it
if no-one uses their service they'll go out of business
You'd think that companies with shitty practices would go bankrupt, but your whole country is littered with them, so...
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2019-07-07 02:40:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: You'd think that companies with shitty practices would go bankrupt, but your whole country is littered with them, so...

I thought those were everywhere.
Nothing like 20 hours of sleep to really work up an appetite.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2019-07-07 02:47:43)Robin Hood Wrote:
(2019-07-07 02:40:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: You'd think that companies with shitty practices would go bankrupt, but your whole country is littered with them, so...

I thought those were everywhere.

Yes, but other places don't have the issues Japan has with overworking, that cultural thing where sucking up to senior people is expected and nearly mandatory, or the inability to let traditions go.

That coupled with the usual issues you see with IT companies (delivery dates above all, use the cheapest stuff available) amounts to trouble.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)