Poll: ???
Yes
No
Depends (explain)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it okay to insult and waste a scammers time over the phone?
Title
Yes its fine. One time I got a call from a scammer and I played along the whole time. When the time came where he eventually asked for my credit card info I told him to hold on while I looked for my wallet. In reality I just muted myself and ate lunch. The guy was sitting around and waiting for half an hour for nothing. The best way to piss off phone scammers is to waste their time.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Legend for this post:
  • Ena, GodJob, Pinky, Residays
imo yes totally
the time you waste from them is time they're not scamming people who may fall for them

I like watching vids of it sometimes it's funny lol
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Ena, GodJob, Residays
Why not. You're being a dick to a dick, you can't usually do that.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • GodJob
Yeah, waste the scumbag's time.
For as long as I can remember, I've had memories.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • GodJob
Wasting their time drives their profits per hour down. Their profits are someone else's losses.

Go for it.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Alice, Camer the Dragon, Ena, GodJob, Mr.Dux, ProClifo
yeah, act using a retarded voice and make sure to take as long as possible when trying to provide them with an answer.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
I've always been confused when I check the comments on these types of videos and see someone whinging that it's unethical and for some reason, "rude" to do this. Someone tried to take advantage of you, and will continue to do so to many other people -- and they will succeed eventually, likely with someone who is far more vulnerable e.g. the elderly, immigrants, etc. Insulting them and wasting their time is probably the most tame way to deal with them. I bet if they tried these things in-person and got called out on it, they'd likely suffer far worse.

• єиα •
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ena for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Camer the Dragon, ProClifo
(2019-07-09 08:46:33)Ena Wrote: Someone tried to take advantage of you, and will continue to do so to many other people -- and they will succeed eventually

They don't just succeed "eventually"; they succeed an awful lot. Even 1% is a huge number when they try as often as these people do, and it's usually far higher than 1%.

It's like the Nigerian prince scam. As someone one said, if scammers keep doing it, it's because it works.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Residays
(2019-07-09 22:50:48)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2019-07-09 08:46:33)Ena Wrote: Someone tried to take advantage of you, and will continue to do so to many other people -- and they will succeed eventually

They don't just succeed "eventually"; they succeed an awful lot. Even 1% is a huge number when they try as often as these people do, and it's usually far higher than 1%.

It's like the Nigerian prince scam. As someone one said, if scammers keep doing it, it's because it works.

I saw some videos of a guy and he got the financial records of these scammers and yeah
they made tons

[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]