Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brony Problem
You know what I never understand? I never understand why bronies make their characters look like this:

[Image: galahad_bronysona___by_sirgalahadbw_d4aj...gkwTS5HWMI]

When male ponies in the series look like this:

[Image: latest?cb=20130605202825]

You can tell that the head shape for male ponies is different, here's how a female pony looks like:

[Image: 41mP4KcuQNL._SX425_.jpg]

What does this mean? Why do bronies shape their fan characters like females? I need answers to this life-threatening mystery.
Does it imply that gender differences does not matter? I think. BTW I also used to be a brony around 2014. I used to watch episode before I go to school every Tuesday. It was late to realize the fact that MLP:FIM had been broadcast in the morning. It ended in half a year, sadly. Then, what do I still remember? The songs in first Equestria Girls, the most. Out of them, I still like... can't remember the song name, but I think it's about: ... wait I remembered! It's "Helping Twilight Win The Crown"! Well, this is gonna be off-topic. Sorry for ruining this thread.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali
I have another mystery. Why is the Italian intro of the show so much better than all of the other ones?

My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
I thought we all agreed to leave this horrible fad back in the early 2010s
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Ali, Ena, Residays
Didn't realise this was still a thing tbh

• єиα •
I didn't think it was still a thing either, I just wanted an excuse to talk about that intro. Although people in this community used to be bronies and whatnot. I mean, before bronies, there were trekkies. People get invested in a community that likes the same thing they like, kinda like us. We all belonged to the same community because most of us liked one of Jiggmin's games at some point, so when you really look at it objectively, are we really that different from them? There's trekkies, there's bronies, and there's... acid users.

(2019-07-16 00:45:38)Mystery Wrote: I didn't think it was still a thing either, I just wanted an excuse to talk about that intro. Although people in this community used to be bronies and whatnot. I mean, before bronies, there were trekkies. People get invested in a community that likes the same thing they like, kinda like us. We all belonged to the same community because most of us liked one of Jiggmin's games at some point, so when you really look at it objectively, are we really that different from them? There's trekkies, there's bronies, and there's... acid users.

Difference between us and them is that there's no Jiggcon NYC where we all dress up as our Platform Racing OCs, yiff each other, and piss in the ballpit
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • FinalCheetah
(2019-07-16 01:40:10)Northadox Wrote:
(2019-07-16 00:45:38)Mystery Wrote: I didn't think it was still a thing either, I just wanted an excuse to talk about that intro. Although people in this community used to be bronies and whatnot. I mean, before bronies, there were trekkies. People get invested in a community that likes the same thing they like, kinda like us. We all belonged to the same community because most of us liked one of Jiggmin's games at some point, so when you really look at it objectively, are we really that different from them? There's trekkies, there's bronies, and there's... acid users.

Difference between us and them is that there's no Jiggcon NYC where we all dress up as our Platform Racing OCs, yiff each other, and piss in the ballpit

Can we make Jiggcon
But that's stereotyping the whole community. There's some people that take it to the extreme, and some people that are just big fans of the show. I think most fall into the latter.

Pretty sure most are the same size, the red pony you featured is the exception I think. If not, then I guess people just want it to look cute. I only watched S1+2 back in the day though, aren't there like 10 now?
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
(2019-07-16 02:48:41)Camer the Dragon Wrote:
(2019-07-16 01:40:10)Northadox Wrote:
Can we make Jiggcon
It would be so popular!

(2019-07-16 05:32:36)IcyMind Wrote: Pretty sure most are the same size, the red pony you featured is the exception I think. If not, then I guess people just want it to look cute. I only watched S1+2 back in the day though, aren't there like 10 now?
I dunno, what other male characters are there?
(2019-07-16 13:03:08)Residays Wrote:
(2019-07-16 02:48:41)Camer the Dragon Wrote:
(2019-07-16 01:40:10)Northadox Wrote:  Difference between us and them is that there's no Jiggcon NYC where we all dress up as our Platform Racing OCs, yiff each other, and piss in the ballpit
Can we make Jiggcon
It would be so popular!

(2019-07-16 05:32:36)IcyMind Wrote: Pretty sure most are the same size, the red pony you featured is the exception I think. If not, then I guess people just want it to look cute. I only watched S1+2 back in the day though, aren't there like 10 now?

a few, but mainly just look at the background characters.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
(2019-07-16 13:29:05)IcyMind Wrote:
(2019-07-16 13:03:08)Residays Wrote:
(2019-07-16 02:48:41)Camer the Dragon Wrote:
(2019-07-16 01:40:10)Northadox Wrote: Difference between us and them is that there's no Jiggcon NYC where we all dress up as our Platform Racing OCs, yiff each other, and piss in the ballpit
Can we make Jiggcon
It would be so popular!
a few, but mainly just look at the background characters.

Wow, males are truly the most opressed ones.
The extremely scientific method of looking for a list of male characters gave me this:
[Image: juje68t.png]
And the advanced procedure of googling "my little pony male fan characters" yielded this:
[Image: fJX4ZTy.png]
So I think it's just straightforwardly not true
(2019-07-17 14:33:45)Ringstaart Wrote: The extremely scientific method of looking for a list of male characters gave me this: [Image: juje68t.png] And the advanced procedure of googling "my little pony male fan characters" yielded this: [Image: fJX4ZTy.png] So I think it's just straightforwardly not true

Omg they actually exist. I didn't know.
Why does this matter though? I don't get it.
(2019-07-23 15:24:30)FinalCheetah Wrote: Why does this matter though? I don't get it.

It doesn't, and that's what makes it special.
(2019-07-23 15:24:30)FinalCheetah Wrote: Why does this matter though? I don't get it.

Why does what matter?
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"