Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question with no context.
Why do I gain much more foreign viewers than Japanese viewers whenever I post any vids intended for Japanese?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • heart
Weebs.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Ali
1) Weebs, as Residays said - Westerners have an obsession of Japanese culture
2) Considering I saw you release a PR2 video once, which is a game whose audience is 99% Western, that may be a part of it
3) You seem more active in Western communities such as this one though I can't say for sure
4) Youtube is a more Western website, slap it on ニコニコ and I'm sure Japanese would care far more
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Residays, SouthAnd960
(2019-07-26 00:34:15)Northadox Wrote: 2) Considering I saw you release a PR2 video once, which is a game whose audience is 99% Western, that may be a part of it

By the way I recently translated a certain cartoon into Japanese and uploaded dubbing. Though I see more Japanese liking such kind of shows and characters, I have only received English comments in the latest video. Also seeing its analytics, the country with the most views was from America, with 113 times while there were 98 views from Japan, at first.

Also why do I still have much more foreigner subscribers?
(2019-07-27 00:44:56)SouthAnd960 Wrote:
(2019-07-26 00:34:15)Northadox Wrote: 2) Considering I saw you release a PR2 video once, which is a game whose audience is 99% Western, that may be a part of it

By the way I recently translated a certain cartoon into Japanese and uploaded dubbing. Though I see more Japanese liking such kind of shows and characters, I have only received English comments in the latest video. Also seeing its analytics, the country with the most views was from America, with 113 times while there were 98 views from Japan, at first.

Also why do I still have much more foreigner subscribers?

partially because there's more non-japanese than japanese
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Northadox, Residays