Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when i used to be on tw,
personally speaking i preferred to talk about not only os/oc, but also v, 10w, pay-kee-aim-oo, and more.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • heart
...what?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Residays
...what?
I think he means ten words of wisdom?
The world may never know.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2019-07-28 14:21:23)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think he means ten words of wisdom?

Not only that, but also more.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali, Camer the Dragon
PS. Originally I quit those above, because I felt something terror when I was chatting with that person.
  • Ali
(2019-07-31 14:01:10)SouthAnd960 Wrote: PS. Originally I quit those above, because I felt something terror when I was chatting with that person.
Why?
(2019-08-07 08:24:02)FinalCheetah Wrote:
(2019-07-31 14:01:10)SouthAnd960 Wrote: PS. Originally I quit those above, because I felt something terror when I was chatting with that person.
Why?
When thinking of a V-thing, the person actually had a conversation with other people on her own server. People disagreed with my form because of unknownness. Then, I felt a terror and suddenly quit almost everything. I don't regret having done those things; I'll get a chance again.
  • FinalCheetah
That's weird, I thought some of the posts in this thread had more thanks before. Wonder if they actually removed them or it's just me.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
The only way to remove thanks administratively is from the database, and I've definitely not done anything of the sort. People must have manually removed their thanks.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)