Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New thread ideas?
Can these threads reactivate people's activity here?
  • Esolang megathread
  • How to bring people who got lost interests in political topics back to the topic (not mandatory, if they hate to go back)
  • AF theme song
  • Let's make a complete manual for AviUtl!
  • etc.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali, Alice, heart
I mean try whatever you want Tongue Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Alice
You're the only one I've actively seen trying to breathe new activity into this forum lately, and for that, I genuinely appreciate it.
Nothing like 20 hours of sleep to really work up an appetite.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Alice, Camer the Dragon, FinalCheetah, heart, Matt, Northadox, SouthAnd960, Uptight 534
I'll concur with Mystery on you giving a damn, but I think you should get out of your comfort zone. Personally, I want some more ACTUALLY fun forum games instead of this post-spamming shlock. RtD was always a favorite of mine but Cheetah's doing something else and there's nobody interested in stepping onto the mantle. I know I certainly wasn't ready for it. I know you want discussions but maybe you could do some neat forum games. Maybe with those weird Touhou heads or whatever from your videos, I dunno, just shooting shit lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Alice
(2019-08-08 05:08:30)Northadox Wrote: Maybe with those weird Touhou heads or whatever from your videos, I dunno, just shooting shit lol

In fact I already had deleted those vids almost over a year ago.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Alice
(2019-08-08 06:09:20)SouthAnd960 Wrote:
(2019-08-08 05:08:30)Northadox Wrote: Maybe with those weird Touhou heads or whatever from your videos, I dunno, just shooting shit lol

In fact I already had deleted those vids almost over a year ago.

Dang it I wanted to rewatch those
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Alice
(2019-08-08 05:08:30)Northadox Wrote: instead of this post-spamming shlock

Sad

I do chat in the million pages thread fairly frequently, even when it's just me. I do think a well-made Forum Game with an ending would be nice, however.

I could try to think of something, but I can't confirm that it would be fun. I'm not very good at coming up with games.
Nothing like 20 hours of sleep to really work up an appetite.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Alice