Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What do you think of posting a picture of yourself?
TBH don't you really worry about anybody who tries to use your photos for some crimes?
like what crimes?
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
I'd be more concerned about someone finding me IRL easier from them lol
that's why I don't post there Tongue
I have already given away a lot of personal information. My name, my picture, even my adress. Hopefully that makes someone kill me or something.
No, I don't worry about that. I'm not paranoid.
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
How could that ever happen?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
posting myself here? only thing im scared about that is if someone i know irl happens to stumble across this site and reads through my posts
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GodJob for this post:
  • Ali, Alice, SouthAnd960
not worried about crimes, but definitely felt uncomfortable a few years ago on JV when a troll saved my pic and started posting it everywhere on pr2/kongregate/etc. It's one thing to have it on a public thread I chose to post it on, but to have it paraded around everywhere was just really unnerving. I think since then I haven't really wanted to post a pic of myself online again lol

• єиα •
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ena for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
I've posted a lot more selfies than the average person because I'm proud of the person I've become considering how I used to look.

But I've stopped now.

I'm okay with them using my photos for a crime. So long as it's crimes against humanity.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Pinky, Residays
tbh the only reason i felt uncomfortable with it was for fear of people finding my online profiles. I think I deleted all the pics I posted of myself except for one that I posted on reddit where my face isn't shown so that one doesn't really count as it's not recognizable (it was a weight loss progress pic)
Working on a better future
[Image: WkuV46j.png]
All kinds of shitty music: https://soundcloud.com/jomumusic
I didn’t use to but more recently I’ve been more cautious and woke about it
[Image: ynpkSAA.png]