Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you do anything for Halloween?
I will play videogame events because my country doesn't celebrate it. TF2 and SAR look pretty promising.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
Halloween isn't big in the UK so probably nothing special
Going to fancy dress party with some of my work colleagues and friends. Haven't decided what to go as yet. Any ideas guys?
(2019-10-12 18:16:46)FinalCheetah Wrote: Going to fancy dress party with some of my work colleagues and friends. Haven't decided what to go as yet. Any ideas guys?

A trout for slapping people on the bed
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Uhhhh... probably nothing. I don't like candy, there aren't trick or treaters at an apartment complex, I'm too much of a social outcast to get invited to a party, and haunted houses terrify me.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Nothing; we don't celebrate it here at all.

(2019-10-12 17:23:47)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Halloween isn't big in the UK so probably nothing special

Interesting, since that's where it comes from.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Residays
Is it a cosplaying party? Well, not interested in it then.
(2019-10-13 11:06:29)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Nothing; we don't celebrate it here at all.

(2019-10-12 17:23:47)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Halloween isn't big in the UK so probably nothing special

Interesting, since that's where it comes from.

tbf it is a thing it's just not as big as in the US
like you get some trick+treating and a few parties
but then again I don't really care about that stuff so I don't notice it lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
yes, I'll smoke weed and play Grepolis, as I do everyday when I'm not sleeping.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
Not really. Don't like candy and don't have any friends nearby that are celebrating it.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
I don't see any trick or treaters nowadays, I'm sure there's an app for that.
not sure, might try to go to the theme park in the city which has a halloween themed night. It's kinda cool and the atmosphere is nice there

• єиα •
not on halloween but i might go to this weird dress up slapping contest party thing the day after w my coworkers
My buddy is throwing a, supposedly, huge house party (kind of also a celebration of him buying a house too). Too bad that this party is on Wednesday while I am in university (with a 0730 flight block the next morning to boot), so I will not be going too crazy. I am planning to go as Will McKenzie from "The Inbetweeners".
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]