Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to you hope to accomplish before 2020?
I'm working on emmigrating to Chile to escape Venezuela but that's probably not gonna happen yet lol
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
Uuuuh idk I don't really have any goals set apart from the ongoing "do degree"
Well I don't have any life goals I can think of, so... reach 333333 posts in the MPT?
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Just hope to finish my academic year on a high note, so that I can enjoy the holidays blissfully. Also, not really a 'before 2020' goal since I'm aiming to do this in January, but I want to do the test and get my driver's license!

• єиα •
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ena for this post:
  • Mystery
Pass the audition to be a Virtual something, then try to achieve just one thing: improve the international relationship!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali
nevermind
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
(2019-10-16 01:27:32)Ena Wrote: Also, not really a 'before 2020' goal since I'm aiming to do this in January, but I want to do the test and get my driver's license!

Oh yeah, I wanna do this too, hopefully this year. I wanna be able to drive to work myself, to the store, and anywhere I want really.

The only other life goal I can think of is to just save up as much money as I can at this job. I would like a house some time down the road (but that won't happen this year).
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Ena
(2015-11-01 01:39:59)Ares Wrote: I don't bother helping you out on this poorly made thread, perhaps I'll make the same thing but even better Tongue
You made a shitload of mistakes though
Fame's knowledge > Atari

Slay thank this post pl0x
(loading...) Until the PR2 Doomsday