Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite bird?
Cockatiels are pretty funny and cute!
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
idk I like the blue jays on SAR though
Hmmmm... it's hard to choose just one, as a person who really likes birds.

If we're going by looks, we have peacocks, golden pheasants, blue jays, macaws, etc.

Then again, crows are really intelligent...

If we're going by funny bird names, we have blue footed booby, tufted titmouse, dickcissel, great tit, etc.

Woodpeckers are cool because they make their nest in a tree by carving wood out with their beak...

Birds that mimic are awesome too! Parrots are nice, but I prefer lyrebirds.

So in other words, I don't know. I can't choose just one.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
I love macaws, they're such gorgeous birds.

• єиα •
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ena for this post:
  • Mystery
anything that doesnt shit on my car and property
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GodJob for this post:
  • Ena
(2019-10-17 05:31:51)GodJob Wrote: anything that doesnt shit on my car and property

Careful; some birds will shit on you. It happened to me once and it's disgusting.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • GodJob
Man, having to look up what a certain type of bird is in english is a pain, but I believe Feral Pigeon is my favorite.

Near a city fountain for example you can sometimes find these, usually because they're looking for food, and feeding them is something I've done a few times. They're so cute and friendly, and not at all afraid of humans, despite being wild birds.

Chickens and ducks are also some of my favorites :)
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
Woody Woodpecker

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdant for this post:
  • Residays
Crows are cool
Chicken and duck are tasty
Bird-of-paradise has an awesome name
Pheasants and robins are spammy (there were blue jays for a while, too)
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Mystery
(2019-10-17 08:38:57)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2019-10-17 05:31:51)GodJob Wrote: anything that doesnt shit on my car and property

Careful; some birds will shit on you. It happened to me once and it's disgusting.

Already happened to me actually. I was holding a bird that my grandma brought in for some reason and it shit on my hand while I was holding it.
(2019-10-17 19:24:01)GodJob Wrote:
(2019-10-17 08:38:57)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:

Already happened to me actually. I was holding a bird that my grandma brought in for some reason and it shit on my hand while I was holding it.

Try your hair. It's a pain in the ass to clean.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Well the shit's gotta land somewhere. Birds are everywhere, it's bound to land on a head now and again.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]