Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't Gates of the Forums inactive?
Also should we or you promote newbies to introduce themselves there next time?
No
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
Yes because no-one new joins apart from bots and the very occasional actual person
What newbies? By the time those new accounts are activated, they aren't here anymore.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Residays
(2019-11-02 00:07:34)Mystery Wrote: What newbies? By the time those new accounts are activated, they aren't here anymore.

Then shall we analyze why they leave so early?
(2019-11-02 08:37:19)SouthAnd960 Wrote:
(2019-11-02 00:07:34)Mystery Wrote: What newbies? By the time those new accounts are activated, they aren't here anymore.

Then shall we analyze why they leave so early?

90% - Bots
10% - Real people who go "nvm this place is inactive"
(rough numbers lol)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Residays, SouthAnd960
I don't know what happens with the ones I activate. There's a notice for unactivated accounts stating that if they are having troubles with activation and/or they don't get activated in 24 hours, they should email me. That has only happened twice.

I assume some are just spambots I don't catch, and the rest are randoms that register everywhere and don't really care about the website.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)