Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who up
I have no clue who's still even active on here, only like 5% of you probably even know me

Day of Lavos, Atom Heart Mother, Pinball Wizard, whatever you remember me as, I'm uh, still alive I guess. I'm at a pretty low point of my life currently and was waxing nostalgic about the past, particularly JV as that's where most of my formative years took place really. I've got some of my old JV friends on Steam and Discord, but I dunno, maybe I'm missing some, maybe I want to make more. Maybe I'll try and be a lil more active on here, though it doesn't seem like this place is particularly hopping

If you're wondering what I've been up to I've been on a slow, downward spiral of failure ever since I graduated high school. I'm 22 in college now and I'll spare the details cause who cares but it's not going great. I'm not really sure what I'm doing with my life, especially since I'm posting on a dead forum full of people I haven't talked to in 5+ years (no offense, of course). I'll figure things out, don't worry, but right now I'm just constantly stressed and kinda sad. Also, I'm a girl now.

I dunno, if you wanna add me on Discord let me know, I don't wanna just put it out there for anyone. Also apologies if I don't know who you are, my memory has gotten pretty shitty and I'm having a hard time remembering the hundreds of usernames I had memorized back in the day. Plus you all keep changing your names. And if you're a new person who'd like to be friends, feel free to start a conversation

Guess I'll be around a little bit, but this is mostly kind of an update and a call for anyone who wants to catch up

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Day Of Lavos for this post:
  • Ena, Mystery, Residays
I don't think we've talked much before, but if you want to add me on Discord, mine is ax6#0162.
(Same goes to anyone who feels like it — I accept all friend requests.)

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear things haven't gone too well for you. Is there anything we can do to help?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Day Of Lavos
(2019-11-18 05:53:52)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I don't think we've talked much before, but if you want to add me on Discord, mine is ax6#0162.
(Same goes to anyone who feels like it — I accept all friend requests.)

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear things haven't gone too well for you. Is there anything we can do to help?

Nah, like I said, I'll be alright eventually. Just kinda goin with the flow right now

I don't really know you, but I'm fine with anyone adding me on Discord, just like axis. Mine's Mystery#2532.

You might remember me from JV. I was named444 & Sheepit there.

I hope things start improving for you.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Day Of Lavos
(2019-11-18 03:54:48)Day Of Lavos Wrote: If you're wondering what I've been up to I've been on a slow, downward spiral of failure ever since I graduated high school. 

Hey, me too!

Your name does seem familiar though I doubt we have ever talked.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Day Of Lavos