Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump was impeached
I figured a thread about this should be made.

In case you didn't hear, Trump was impeached this week on charges of abuse of power and obstruction. The impeachment was done through the U.S. House of Representatives. He still remains president, however. Now it goes to the Senate, where he will most likely be acquitted (cause the Senate is republican controlled). He is the third U.S. president in history to be impeached, the other two being Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.

What are your thoughts on all of this? Are you happy or sad about it? Did you expect this to happen? Do you think it's stupid? Share your thoughts.
I don't know and don't care as long no stupid major change happens.
It's dumb that the VP becomes president if the president gets kicked out (surely if the president is impeached, why do the staff they picked get to hang about?), cos then the VP just pardons the president

I don't see him getting kicked out since his party has control of the senate vote and it'd need to be 2/3 majority anyway
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • Verdusk
The entire thing is funny to me. I haven't really looked too much into it but it seems like it will end up being a waste of time and effort. He still has a decent chance at winning again. Plus, as Tulsi Gabbard pointed out, since the election isn't that far away, maybe they should leave the decision on whether Trump should be President to the voters.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"