Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw an ad to reveal bullies' name.
I have just seen such the ad on YouTube, and the creator of the ad says that they would advertise the "justice" ad in order to save those who are bullied now. The ad also says that they would reveal name of the bullies as many number of the teams on the Tokyo Olympics. The ad says the creator would like those who are currently being bullied not to suicide yet. Oh, I've just remembered that it mentioned a textbook in Sweden: call for helps anonymously when you are getting bullied.

What do you think of the advertisement?

Kinda got impressed, because I also used to get bullied before, and was lucky that never have I been absent from school and had a room to relax on the school. Also I thought the ad is not really efficient to end the bullies, and I had an alternative idea: to give bullies death punishments. Why the hell do bullies murder someone, by making them suicide!?

PS. Here is the ad, though sung in Japanese:

The ad creator have posted a lot of controversial songs, if I correctly saw his channels.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • heart
(2019-12-21 08:35:08)SouthAnd960 Wrote: give bullies death punishments.

Lol of course. How did I not see that coming.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Camer the Dragon, heart, ProClifo, Residays
This has to be a joke
(2019-12-21 09:18:31)Verdusk Wrote:
(2019-12-21 08:35:08)SouthAnd960 Wrote: give bullies death punishments.
Lol of course. How did I not see that coming.

If we REALLY were to apply the law, would it stop the bullies? Wouldn't it be controversial what are bullies and what are not.
Also I am actually thinking of applying to not only children but also adults.
If I remember correctly I saw a news that the bullying had happened among teachers in a school, such as, forcing a man who doesn't like hot food to eat such spicy curry. Also, what were else?

Recently I heard of the news that insurance company had a lot of fraudulent contracts. The additional information is that a boss was scolding his subordinate and told him to be a maggot insect, in public. This made workers not to object to the boss. Is this kind of a bully?

(2019-12-21 11:48:27)Mystery Wrote: This has to be a joke

The ad said where the bullies ACTUALLY(possibly) live in, with the name of the perso whom they bullied. If they WERE joking, never would the advertiser ad such the ad.
With all these death punishments, I'm starting to think you're just Light Yagami without a death note.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Northadox
Can we just give everyone the death punishment then there won't be anyone to annoy 9k /s

but really though you are a very worrying person with all this hate and "DEATH PENALTY"
(2019-12-21 13:35:34)SouthAnd960 Wrote:
(2019-12-21 11:48:27)Mystery Wrote: This has to be a joke

The ad said where the bullies ACTUALLY(possibly) live in, with the name of the perso whom they bullied. If they WERE joking, never would the advertiser ad such the ad.

No, not the ad, this thread. Almost every time you're outraged about a group of people, you think them getting killed is the optimal solution. I just can't take you seriously anymore. You've gotta be trolling.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Camer the Dragon, Legend, ProClifo, Residays
Without doubt, bullies need to be held accountable for their actions and receive consequences, as well as help. This might surprise you, but a lot of kids who participate in bullying often have their own issues that are causing them to behave that way. And no, this isn't an excuse -- it's just a reason.

A lot of younger children also tend to bully others because they don't have a full grasp of emotions and empathy, and depending on their environment (amongst other things) it could take them a while to build those skills, and if there is any sort of trauma or difficulties in the time they are trying to develop these skills it could be super difficult for them to do at the same/general rate as others.

I don't know how productive a name and shame approach would be, especially if it is going to name the victim as well. It honestly sounds like it would likely discourage victims from reporting incidents, because they don't want to be perceived as weak or a snitch.

That being said I don't know the extent of the issue in Japan, and maybe that is something that would work for you. I know that a lot of SEA countries have super bad issues with bullying amongst school-aged kids, so I really do hope that some good measures are put in place to combat the issue. Smile

• єиα •
One of many issues with giving out death penalty is that you risk punishing the wrong person, especially with bullying that's often done where people can't see. It'll be hard to prove someone guilty, as well as to make sure you got the right person.

I wouldn't be surprised we end up with the bullies framing the bullied instead.

Bullying is a serious issue but death penalty won't make it any better.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
(2019-12-23 07:14:36)Verdusk Wrote: One of many issues with giving out death penalty is that you risk punishing the wrong person, especially with bullying that's often done where people can't see. It'll be hard to prove someone guilty, as well as to make sure you got the right person.

I wouldn't be surprised we end up with the bullies framing the bullied instead.

Bullying is a serious issue but death penalty won't make it any better.

And that's not even the main problem in this case. The death penalty is way too extreme for something like bullying.

I think I see where OP is coming from though, he thinks that harsh punishments prevent crime best. That's probably true to an extent but it would be unfair to people who get these extreme punishments. Furthermore, they don't get a chance to learn from their mistakes or redeem themselves
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
(2019-12-21 14:01:25)Mystery Wrote: No, not the ad, this thread. Almost every time you're outraged about a group of people, you think them getting killed is the optimal solution. I just can't take you seriously anymore. You've gotta be trolling.

If he is trolling, he's one of the best I've seen. He's been like this for at least 3 years now
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Camer the Dragon, Legend, Residays