Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibing
Hello

Just popping in and wanted to say hello. University has been great, and I hope you guys have been doing well in your lives too. 
Otherwise I'm still the same old me, playing guitar, doing school and playing Smash Bros. ! 

Quick flex but I really wanted to share, I got ranked as the 9th strongest player in my province for Smash Bros. Ultimate as Wii Fit Trainer! It is notable because Wii Fit Trainer is generally deemed as a bad character. I also was regarded as one of the strongest Wii Fit Trainers in the world with a win on a top 100 player and wins on top players across Canada. Image here (it's big)

Here's a video to give a better idea. A close game 3 set against a strong Greninja from my region. 

Anyways, have a wonderful evening, everyone!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Residays
Congratulations! Have you won any prizes?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Kursed
i want wii fit trainer to wrap that towel around my neck and yank both ends as hard as she can while she steps on my chest

also good job

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Day Of Lavos for this post:
  • Kursed
(2019-12-24 10:40:21)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Congratulations! Have you won any prizes?

Yes! The most I have won in one tournament was $300 for placing 7th/104.
I have also placed 1st in a tournament for fashion prizes, I was rewarded a $200 shirt from Commes des Garçon.
I haven't accumulated totals otherwise.
That seems great, well done!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)