Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings! Time sure does go by...
Hi there!

It's been admittedly a little too long since I've stumbled back into arguably my first internet forums experience (call it a hankering to retrace my steps).

My memory is pretty shot; I remember some faint traces of names and things I've done in pr2 but nothing too specific. It'd be great to see some familiar names (and if you could jog my memory at all that would be even more awesome), but I hope all those old JV timers have had a pleasant life experience!

Drop me a shout out if you can! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RedxWings for this post:
  • Mystery, Residays
Don’t really remember you (did you have any other usernames?), but I was known as inuyasharox on PR2 and animebubble on JV Smile

Welcome back! What’ve you been up to in the real world?

• єиα •
Your username seems faintly familiar to me. Welcome back! I was Sheepit and named444 on JV, but you probably don't remember me.
Welcome back! If you're looking for a more PR2/Jiggmin-oriented community, you could head over to JV Revival. Acid Forums' userbase consists of boomers who have grown out of Jiggmin's creations, those who like to spam in the 1,000,000 pages thread, and some Japanese fella who likes blogging too much. The two communities definitely do share the same roots, but Acid has a more mature audience, if that's appealing for you.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Residays
Welcome back!

I normally don't pay any attention to unactivated accounts (it's just spambots), so I was surprised to see a familiar name in the queue. Pending for no less than two weeks and a half! You should have emailed me like the notice at the top said Tongue

Anyway, I hope you have a good stay. This place has become a bit too quiet recently, sadly, but people are still here lurking.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Camer the Dragon, ProClifo, Residays
Hello, I'm Residays.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
(2019-12-29 10:49:04)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Welcome back!

I normally don't pay any attention to unactivated accounts (it's just spambots), so I was surprised to see a familiar name in the queue. Pending for no less than two weeks and a half! You should have emailed me like the notice at the top said Tongue

Anyway, I hope you have a good stay. This place has become a bit too quiet recently, sadly, but people are still here lurking.

Yea there's a lotta spambots nowadays

Also Welcome Back Smile
(2019-12-29 04:33:51)Ena Wrote: Don’t really remember you (did you have any other usernames?), but I was known as inuyasharox on PR2 and animebubble on JV Smile

Welcome back! What’ve you been up to in the real world?

I think I remember animebubble, but my god it really has been too long. Stuck with RedxWings for my whole entire JV stint. Going by the historical archive, I probably started around pre 2010 (I'm sure I was underage when I registered lol)

Real world equates to college, fun-employment, and now job. Can't complain really. Still play probably way too much video games.
(2019-12-29 05:37:54)Mystery Wrote: Your username seems faintly familiar to me. Welcome back! I was Sheepit and named444 on JV, but you probably don't remember me.

Yes I do remember named444! I'm trying to remember any interactions we've had...

(2019-12-29 06:07:55)Northadox Wrote: Welcome back! If you're looking for a more PR2/Jiggmin-oriented community, you could head over to JV Revival. Acid Forums' userbase consists of boomers who have grown out of Jiggmin's creations, those who like to spam in the 1,000,000 pages thread, and some Japanese fella who likes blogging too much. The two communities definitely do share the same roots, but Acid has a more mature audience, if that's appealing for you.

I figured anyone who has stuck around would probably err more on the side of maturity...I hope. I'll take a look at JV Revival to catch any familiar names.

Weeeeeeeellll I did see the banner and was going to email but I'm a lazy sonofabitch. Don't worry, I only lurked for maybe a week tops.

And as generic as your name is, I do remember it lmao.

(2019-12-29 12:47:31)Residays Wrote: Hello, I'm Residays.

(2019-12-29 15:27:46)Camer the Dragon Wrote:

Yea there's a lotta spambots nowadays

Also Welcome Back Smile

Hi there bruvs (and sisuvs? I'm not sure of the female equivalent)!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to RedxWings for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Ena
If you don't remember this username you might remember me as Atom Heart Mother or Pinball Wizard cause I used those for a while, welcome back

Welcome to Acid Forums, this is where we reminisce about the golden years of JV. I do miss it from time to time.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
Welcome back, cobber.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
(2019-12-29 19:08:45)RedxWings Wrote: And as generic as your name is, I do remember it lmao.
I guess it helps that I was quite active on JV, haha.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't make you lurk for too long. Sadly, our server was banned from sending emails for various reasons (basically myBB is an insecure piece of shit and someone found a way to turn it into a spam machine), so there's no way to validate an account other than manually.

I hope "real life" as you call it hasn't been too overburdening for you. Don't feel bad about the video games! As long as your responsibilities are met, your time is still yours; adulthood doesn't change that.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2019-12-29 19:08:45)RedxWings Wrote:
(2019-12-29 05:37:54)Mystery Wrote: Your username seems faintly familiar to me. Welcome back! I was Sheepit and named444 on JV, but you probably don't remember me.

Yes I do remember named444! I'm trying to remember any interactions we've had...

Well if we did interact, it probably wasn't pleasant. I was a total jerk on JV, but I've matured greatly since then. I was still a young teen when I left. It's nice to see another familiar name though, and I hope you stick around! I'm usually hanging out in the million pages thread. Smile
(2019-12-29 19:59:34)Day Of Lavos Wrote: If you don't remember this username you might remember me as Atom Heart Mother or Pinball Wizard cause I used those for a while, welcome back

Maybe I remember Atom Heart Mother, but I'm afraid I can't recall any interactions. :c
(2019-12-29 20:01:16)ProClifo Wrote: Welcome to Acid Forums, this is where we reminisce about the golden years of JV. I do miss it from time to time.

Ah yes, the golden years of JV. Drama lurking around every corner for a simple flash game lol. :b

(2019-12-30 00:54:48)Uptight 534 Wrote: Welcome back, cobber.

Thanks friendo!
(2019-12-31 10:46:45)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2019-12-29 19:08:45)RedxWings Wrote: And as generic as your name is, I do remember it lmao.
I guess it helps that I was quite active on JV, haha.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't make you lurk for too long. Sadly, our server was banned from sending emails for various reasons (basically myBB is an insecure piece of shit and someone found a way to turn it into a spam machine), so there's no way to validate an account other than manually.

I hope "real life" as you call it hasn't been too overburdening for you. Don't feel bad about the video games! As long as your responsibilities are met, your time is still yours; adulthood doesn't change that.

Got to love spammers, huh. Oh real life has been absolutely not burdening, in fact it may be too chill. I probably need to stir up some chaos otherwise I'd find myself scribbling along the walls of an insane asylum.

Hope adulthood has been treating you well (other than being a successful admin on a forum board)!
(2019-12-31 13:17:17)Mystery Wrote:
(2019-12-29 19:08:45)RedxWings Wrote:

Well if we did interact, it probably wasn't pleasant. I was a total jerk on JV, but I've matured greatly since then. I was still a young teen when I left. It's nice to see another familiar name though, and I hope you stick around! I'm usually hanging out in the million pages thread. Smile

I don't recall you being an absolute jerk, but I don't remember anything too unpleasant. I'll be around; after JV and a few years after that, I became quite a hardcore lurker. Definitely feels weird to be posting things again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RedxWings for this post:
  • Mystery
Hello there, I'm Ilraon and was Campaigns on PR2. I think I joined a bit later than some, so you may have never seen me. Your name kidn of reminds me of something but I am more likely wrong.
Life being queasingly still has happened to me before; maybe try going on a trip, start a new activity, try to open up to some new people, or set out to accomplish some goals that you've had in the back of your life for a while. One other thing I enjoy doing in these moments when time seems to stagnate, is to reach out to some people I haven't talked to for a very long while and somehow figure out where they're at with their lives. I usually find it interesting because you can watch the general picture of their evolution. In particular, life being very static allows you to be a sharper than usual beholder.

ps - I absolutely forgot Ena used to be inayusharox or whatever the PR2 name exactly was!