Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone good at voice acting or similar here?
I'd like to know how I should improve my voice, or what I should improve else.
Then I need to pass the audition to be a virtual person.
practice practice practice

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Day Of Lavos for this post:
  • Residays
(2019-12-31 04:28:41)Day Of Lavos Wrote: practice practice practice

Thanks. Then where can I get my voice rated?
Record yourself and listen to your own voice. You'll hate it. That's normal; since you generally hear your own voice from inside your head and not from the outside, the sound is different. Do it anyway.

If you insist on speaking English (like you did with that Bee Movie thing), clean up your pronunciation. You're fighting a very uphill battle here, because Japanese has some very simple phonetics and English has very complex ones. But still, it's a matter of practice, and of listening to native speakers and trying to pick up the differences. (Beware of sounds you might not be able to tell apart! English has no less than 12 different vowel sounds and some consonants that sound very similar; it will take you some practice to even tell them all apart.)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Residays, SouthAnd960
Just post your voices, maybe we can provide some feedback.

Is it Japanese, English or both you're doing?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
Both, and here is the latest post.

With the account I sometimes post my singing.
Do you have a post on voice acting instead of singing?

Singing without any accompaniment or background music is rather awkward and not something people like to listen to (afaik). Maybe sing over karaoke versions at least. If you happen to play any instrument you can try doing your own accompaniment too.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)