Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there
Hello there again

It's been a while since i last logged in here. Every so often i think about this place and today i just decided to log in and see what was happening. it may be a bit cheesy to think, but this place and JV had somewhat of an impact on who i am today. I have some fond memories of JV and even acid forums and I'm grateful for you guys and the communities for making my lonely early teen years even a little bit more tolerable (and hilarious).
Though its not really much of a confession now, but when i joined JV back in 2011 I was actually 12 which i understand was against the rules at the time, but oh well cant ban me now right? Anyway, I'm almost 21 now and I consider JV and acid forums a defining part of my teens as it gave me my first forum experience and kind of introduced me to the internet and connecting me with several persons of different backgrounds, nations, races, viewpoints, etc.. In a way, it opened my mind.

anyway, that being said, thanks again everyone. Happy New Years and all that. See ya around.
Signature not available
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Henchai for this post:
  • Mystery, Residays, Tuxi
Welcome back!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
General Kenobi-

Surprisingly, for a community based off a weird little flash racing game, it's rather global in its populace. Hope you can rejoin us here!