Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What resolves issues among your family?
So far I have tried listening to ASMR, watching VTuber's streams, counseling, declaring my mother that I would gonna revenge those who ruined my mother, and more, but none of them were really, really effective.
What should I try next?
Living alone far away from the family.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • IcyMind, Residays
(2020-01-25 10:38:16)Verdusk Wrote: Living alone far away from the family.

Actually prohibited by my mother because of rent.
You can still do it when you're earning your own money.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • Residays
My advice is to be as friendly as possible to your family. Try not to resort to anger, as that can upset people. I don't know your family, so that's about all I can think of.
For me, I've realized that I need to stop trying to be a savior and accepting the fact that people don't change unless they want to.

I don't know what your mother's exact situation is but its also might be worth remembering that she is a grown adult and most likely can take care of herself if she chooses to(unless she is disabled in some way).
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
I try to not be part of the issues in the first place.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ena, Residays
When it’s drama that doesn’t involve me I simply stay out of it and if I am forced to give an opinion or act I show compassion but remain impartial.
When it’s something that does involve or effects me then I try to remain calm, express myself, listen, and take time for things to settle. There’s nothing worse than having a heated argument or feeling compelled to have things your way right off the bat.

• єиα •
Cheeky curry on Friday nights

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • FinalCheetah
Oh fuck yes, a cheeky curry or a cheeky nandos.
A belt and la chancla.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • GodJob
After looking at the OP again, it doesn't seem like you're interested in resolving issues, more like, ignoring them. There is a point in life where you must stand up for yourself and the values you believe in and chances are you're at that point right now.
(2020-02-19 13:35:51)FinalCheetah Wrote: Oh fuck yes, a cheeky curry or a cheeky nandos.

yes but only if it’s cheeky

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x