Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Username change + life update
I changed my username from AstroPenguin642 to DecadeDecaf last February. Might as well change it here too. How's it going acid?

Been doing really well. I turned 18 last October and I graduate high school in May. Still working on various projects. None of them are in an extremely presentable state right now, but I'm still excited with how they're turning out.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DecadeDecaf for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Mystery, Verdusk
Wow that sounds really exciting, leaving high school is a massive leap which can be daunting, but also very exciting at the same time Smile It sounds like you're handling the transition well though. Best of luck stepping into adulthood!
What kind of projects are you working on?

• єиα •
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ena for this post:
  • DecadeDecaf
I'm guessing you'll be able to put a whole lot more time to your projects after you graduate?

I've been using Unity for a bit these past few years, one for a turn-based RPG thing that didn't get finished, and another one for a puzzle game thingy as a part time job, just for the work experience. I'm more focused on learning CS these days than developing games though.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • DecadeDecaf
Glad to hear you're doing well!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • DecadeDecaf
(2020-02-11 23:43:48)Ena Wrote: Wow that sounds really exciting, leaving high school is a massive leap which can be daunting, but also very exciting at the same time Smile It sounds like you're handling the transition well though. Best of luck stepping into adulthood!
What kind of projects are you working on?

Thank you! Right now I'm working on two major things: a twin-stick rogue-like game called Vast Forecast and a webcomic. I'm pretty close to being done with the first batch of pages for the webcomic, so after that, I plan on starting another game project. I'm not doing the art for VF, but I will be doing the art for the new game, so I'll be able to work at a much faster pace.