Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My departure thread
The description of this section says I can make a departure thread, so here's my departure thread.

When I first signed up to Acid Forums, it was great. I got a lot of entertainment out of the million pages thread. Not just from the spam, but from the conversations I had along the way. It was funny typing up crazy crap, and people there would read through it and respond to it. It was funny reading people's reactions to the inane drivel I typed up. I really enjoyed conversing with people here, not just on the MPT, but on multiple threads or on Discord. I have a long attachment with this forum site, and Acid Forums shaped me into a better person.

On the original JV, you might remember that I was a jerk to basically everyone. Joining Acid Forums was a chance to redeem myself, and I'm proud of the progress I've made. In that way, I am indebted to Acid Forums. Acid Forums shaped me into the person I am today, and I'll always be grateful for that. Even when signing up, I was ashamed how I treated aaaaaa123456789. That's why I came up with the username Mystery. At first, I didn't want people to know about my dark past. On a related note, the email I used to sign up let him know who I was immediately. Whoops!

Now to present time. There's a time when every bird must leave its nest, so to speak. I feel like I've gotten everything I can out of this forum site, and it's time for me to move on. This had been a wonderful experience. I was ashamed to tell you guys about who I was in the past, but you were nothing but supportive. I'm grateful for the memories, but I feel like the best thing for me right now is to stop coming here. I might continue to lurk the forums. Heck, I might come back altogether. For right now though, I'm gonna stop posting on Acid Forums. It's been a wild ride, and I'm glad I had this wonderful community to share it with. That's all, folks.

By the way, if you want to continue to communicate with me through Discord, my tag is Mystery#2532.
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Alice, Bernkastel, Camer the Dragon, Day Of Lavos, FinalCheetah, GodJob, heart, Resarekt, Tuxi, Verdusk, whoopdedo
I'm glad we could help you in any way.
It's been great to have you around. Come back soon and visit us!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Mystery
It's gonna be different here without you. Good luck with everything!
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • Mystery
It was a pleasure.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • Mystery
Nice to hear you are improving as a person VForVendetta.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Bernkastel, Camer the Dragon, Mystery, Resarekt, Ridley, whoopdedo
No offence but I still don't even know who you were in the past. I only know you as Mystery who sometimes posts here and you're not a bad poster by any means. Goodbye though.

farewell, it was nice spamming with you
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
Should have spammed the forum and gotten perma-banned since that would have made your departure more memorable.

Thread rating: 1/5
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
(2020-02-25 15:29:42)Ali Wrote: Should have spammed the forum and gotten perma-banned since that would have made your departure more memorable.

Thread rating: 1/5

Not everyone's you!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
bye, don’t know why you had to be so dramatic about it we all know you’ll be back. No one ever leaves acid communities.

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x