Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does your housework end with an hour?
The reason why I made thread is that my father told my mother that it would be done in an hour.

If we prove that it doen not, then we gotta defeat my father.
this Is why you need me for ancid forum shit posting and not this amateur bullshit

2/10

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • Northadox, Tebbe
Don't call this shitpost; I was a bit serious.
What he had said was an insult to her, and if my mother were not my father's wife, would the word be an insult.
He could say so because he does no houseworks other than cooking, and cooking is one of his hobbies.
(2020-03-04 22:28:18)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Don't call this shitpost; I was a bit serious.
What he had said was an insult to her, and if my mother were not my father's wife, would the word be an insult.
He could say so because he does no houseworks other than cooking, and cooking is one of his hobbies.

Well that’s what separates us. You were a bit serious. I was deadly.

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
(2020-03-04 22:28:18)SouthAnd960 Wrote: He could say so because he does no houseworks other than cooking

And this is where you hit the nail in the head. The time it takes to do housework depends on how much housework you have to do in the first place.
How is this not obvious? How is this a discussion at all?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)