Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of working on sex shop after childbirth?
The reason why I must post this: my mother had to experience it seriously.

Tbma what she experienced was much more than that.
It’s not very nice to share your own mother’s traumatic past experiences on a public forum. Or in any forum, place, or situation for that matter.

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • DD667, Ena, Residays
It's a job like any other.
Your average young kid doesn't know what sex shops are for, anyway. If the child asks, the mother will most likely just say she works at a store.

Perhaps that's my view because I live in a city where sex shops aren't hidden at all, but I can't recall ever hearing about any problems involving sex shops and young kids here.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Nothing wrong with it. It’s about time people stop being so scared about sex.

• єиα •
(2020-03-05 22:58:32)Ena Wrote: Nothing wrong with it. It’s about time people stop being so scared about sex.

Down with the prostitution stigma

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
(2020-03-05 23:55:27)Matt Wrote:
(2020-03-05 22:58:32)Ena Wrote: Nothing wrong with it. It’s about time people stop being so scared about sex.

Down with the prostitution stigma

Prostitution is only really a problem because, more often than not, it's forced. Human trafficking is, sadly, a very large problem.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Since no one seems to get it, here's her story.

Before I was born, my mother found out that my father had a lot of debt.
Then she worked on those shops in order to repay, in alone.
As a result she lost emotions and it made her mental illness.
No one supported her, but everyone was who ruined her mental.
Sure feeling like you have to resort to that when you absolutely don't want to isn't a good thing, not sure what kind of discussion you're expecting.
(2020-03-05 03:24:50)Matt Wrote: It’s not very nice to share your own mother’s traumatic past experiences on a public forum. Or in any forum, place, or situation for that matter.

bro no one's gonna know who it is
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2020-03-07 18:44:17)ProClifo Wrote:
(2020-03-05 03:24:50)Matt Wrote: It’s not very nice to share your own mother’s traumatic past experiences on a public forum. Or in any forum, place, or situation for that matter.

bro no one's gonna know who it is

I’m not ur bro
(2020-03-07 01:17:54)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Since no one seems to get it, here's her story.

Before I was born, my mother found out that my father had a lot of debt.
Then she worked on those shops in order to repay, in alone.
As a result she lost emotions and it made her mental illness.
No one supported her, but everyone was who ruined her mental.

So -- this isn't a discussion, this is you seeking validation from us about how you/your mother feels?
Firstly, please don't start a discussion thread that has a broad, open question, and then refine it because we 'don't get it,' only to insert your personal situation. That's not what discussions are about, that's not what this section is about, that's pretty much not what this forum is about. You've been told before, that if you must air your dirty laundry then do it in blogs.

Locking thread because I don't think there's much to give an opinion on here.

• єиα •