Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tl;dr: my father bullied my mother this morning.
Now we calmed down, I can describe what really happened calmly.

First of all, my parents got divorced in last October so as to make it easier for her to cure her mental illness. But in order to gain some money we something have to visit his house to help him with some works. Then she had overworked no matter what.
Then as many of you also do, we have heard and seen lots of news about coronavirus. They made her have neurosis.
This morning while having breakfast my mother talked about what we were gonna do: to take a walk. Then, he, with stupidly loud voice, shouted to her ears, "NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, EVEN CONVENIENCE STORES AND SUPERMARKETS, MAY YOU CATCH THE VIRUS! THE BEST WAY IS TO STAY AT HOME ALL DAY, WITHOUT GETTING OUT AT ALL!" As a result she raged. Then he also raged us to get out of here.

Why does he say so although he alone go fishing and motorsports? Why does he try to restrict what we do?

PS. Have I ever said that my mother has been bullied for over 20 years, which is since before I was born? Why had my mother had to pay back lots of debts my father's previous wife made?
Your dad is clearly just a huge asshole. Can't your mom find an actual job somewhere? If you have time you can consider doing part time job to support yourself and your mother too?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
All of the above being said, staying at home is really the best thing you can do these days.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2020-03-20 09:36:40)Verdusk Wrote: Your dad is clearly just a huge asshole. Can't your mom find an actual job somewhere? If you have time you can consider doing part time job to support yourself and your mother too?

I am actually doing one part-time job now; it's what my college gave me and my task is to make an educational slide of programming using micro:bit.
Also she has ever said that many companies denies to hire her because of mental-illness and they think those who have the ill would definitely quit very quickly.

Eventually, he apologized to us and told her not to do what he did this morning any more. Heard of the apology again. What a repeat.

(2020-03-20 11:06:18)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: All of the above being said, staying at home is really the best thing you can do these days.

Then wouldn't you get depressed not for going out for several days? My mother has got.
Also it is said not to go to where many people will gather in a small space, such as concerts.
Does what you say mean that it is also bad to go to a convenient store/supermarket to buy something necessary? Shopping online is too expensive for us. Did you also mean that we had better not take a walk to the park too?
The short summary is: it's an emergency situation; you have to adapt.

(2020-03-20 12:12:41)queha Wrote: Then wouldn't you get depressed not for going out for several days? My mother has got.
Perhaps, but you have to learn to deal with it until the virus stops spreading.

(2020-03-20 12:12:41)queha Wrote: Also it is said not to go to where many people will gather in a small space, such as concerts.
Does what you say mean that it is also bad to go to a convenient store/supermarket to buy something necessary? Shopping online is too expensive for us.

That's pretty much necessary, particularly if online retailers charge you more and you can't afford it. But go once and buy in bulk, instead of buying things every few days. Try to minimize the number of times you go out.

(2020-03-20 12:12:41)queha Wrote: Did you also mean that we had better not take a walk to the park too?

You should absolutely not do that.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)