Poll: Are you infected?
Yes, I am infected.
I'm probably infected.
I might be infected.
I don't know.
No, I am not infected.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you been infected with the Corona virus?
The Corona pandemic currently wreaking havoc onto the world. Are you showing symptoms or do are you confirmed to be infected? Do you know someone affected?

The university in my town had a few cases with students, and a lot of my friends study there. No one I know is infected, though.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
I have not been infected, nor has anyone I know, unless we are/were asymptomatic.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
I'm not. Which is great, since I'm in several of the groups at risk.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I haven't been infected and don't know anyone personally who has been either. Yet, at least.

• єиα •
Not as of now but I have my doubts because one of my cousin came from the UK and stayed in our home for a day. Me and my family members had a blood test today and the results are gonna be out soon, let's see...
Nope *irresistibly coughing* I don't think so

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Xel for this post:
  • Northadox
I've been very careful lately, because I'm delivering the food to some of my vulnerable neighbors and my mother, it really sucks that I can't see any of them due to social distancing. Best I can do is webcam with my mother but she can hardly use the mic properly.
I've had fever a couple times in the last couple months so idk
I'm moderate risk (that's what the GP said to me) so I hope I don't get it bad tbh
It's remarkable that few people here on the forum have shown symptoms.
(2020-04-15 16:48:11)Ilraon Wrote: It's remarkable that few people here on the forum have shown symptoms.

How so? There's roughly 2 million infected. That's 1 in 4,000 people.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
As far as I know, no. But we just found out that our downstairs neighbors have COVID-19 so we're being extra careful.
special quarantine edition
I got tested today! Negative. It wasn't an antibody test so I don't know though.